** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

LOL I've been known to eat the same thing three days in a row because I loved it so much (my chicken bacon lettuce mayo salad yummmm!) :D

Where do I get myself one of these 'Mr E''s that u speak of??! Lol

T. Mushies sliced n sautéed in butter with one chopped spring onion. Dash soy sauce n worc sauce added. Then couple handfuls baby spinach leaves wilted into the mix n the last of the cream in the tub. Then a cinnamon pancake n dribble of cream. Nowt exciting but at least I've made myself eat lol. Eat to lose!!

Morning Claire, it's damned cold here this morning.

Evenin. Home from work. Another busy day. Got chatted up by a 67yr old this afternoon who was trying to get outta ticket. Lol.

Tummy ache again. Seems to come on late afternoon into the evening. Feels like lady tummy ache but as I don't get em I dunno if it is lol. Hope it is n then it goes n I feel slimmer after lol. Here's hoping.

Done packup for tmoz but cannot be arsed doing tea yet n not hungry. Gonna chill a bit then see how I feel.

Morning Claire

Hope the tummy clears up soon - it's not good! Hugs x

Morning Claire hope you feel better soon! I'm day 8 today with this bloody virus....off to docs this morning for some meds as its turning into a chest infection :0(

Took the day off yesterday and today! I'm not killing myself for them this week!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't blame u sweetie. It's just not worth it. You'll probs get better faster having some rest n recuperation time rather than dragging thru work. I'm just the same hun, hate taking time off sick but sometimes we have to stop being the hero n look after ourselves. Sending u hug albeit with a facemask on lol.

Migraine is banging this morning. Put it down to lack of sleep n stress. As usual.

Today is sponsored by caffeine n cocodamol lol.

B. Soy flat white (which they didn't fill right up n wasn't hot hot only warm!) Got eggs with me so will scramble em soon.

Morning Claire, hope the migraine clears up.

shame you can't do a worzel gummage to get shot of that migrane :) hope you get rid of it soon, horrible things aren't they :(

Hi claire - hope the migraine is subsiding!
Xx

One of the most stressful days in my life.

B. Two scrambledy eggs. Soy flat white.
D. Nowt. Committed in work.
T. Nowt. Still committed.
S. Two pieces cold leftover KFC chicken I scrounged whilst popping round parents for brew on way home.

Back