claires on cd again!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
So am back yet again! Been crap at this diet too many times to count lol!
Seeing cdc on Tuesday but have stuff from last time left over so I'm kind of starting again today, easing myself in!

My aim until I see cdc is to have 2 shakes a day plus a low carb meal.

Plan today is 2x shakes and a bacon omelette with spinach and rocket

I weigh about 17st 2 lbs so have about 100lbs to lose. Will take it 10lbs at a time so all ny mini goals are achievable.

Kind of can't believe I'm back here yet again, just hope I'm not kidding myself that I can do this when I've failed so miserably so many times before!

X

So I decided not to start yesterday but wait till today, is have been short on packs if I'd started yesterday, so today the day. Have had my vanilla shake yummmmm!

Hey Claire
Keep going girl you can do it. I was trying to restart for months and eventually started on wednesday. I found this site years ago when i was on Lipotrim but didn't really use it. This time round it's really helped me so we'll keep eachother going keep me posted on how your doing. good luck!

Hey Claire,

Similar issue starting again and not been great before but I quit smoking in January cold turkey and realised I'm stronger than I though I was....even with the rolled eyes I got when I said it had only been a week....2 weeks....before you know it it's over 120 days since my last cig....so therefore I KNOW this can be done you just have to put your mind in the right frame and it sounds like your there...good luck but I don't think you'll need it ;)

Hiya been swamped lol unfortunately not started yet, starting Friday as my 4yr old got taken into hospital :-( looking forward to Friday now!

Thank you luv :) have enough packs at home to start tomorrow so that'd the plan, one day closer to ketosis lol! Excited to do this this time :) x

Will do hun, hopefully my boy will be getting out of hospital tomorrow, roll on a good day on all fronts!

Thanks luv, well he has leukaemia so these kind of thongs are to be expected from time to time. Nothing serious this time though :) so stressed out this time though!

Well starting cd tomorrow as we didn't get out till teatime and i ate today!
Meet cdc at 9am so yay for cd!

X

Hey all! It would seen the gods are against me doing cd again lol! Thought my appointment was Friday but it was Thursday so id missed it! Ffs! So this THURSDAY it is lmao! Can't wait as well! Grr!

Back