ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

morning carl got home fine!

it snowing here and meant to get it bad this afternoon!
xxx

Oh that's good!roads r fine here now had good 1.5mile walk into town then home again!off sledging in abit again I'm such s big kid!!me and Steve had big snowball fight on way home from town!everyone must of thought we were crazy lol!!x

Gutted bootcamp is cancelled as everyone else cancelled I was all ready to face to snow and attempt the 1.5 mile trek to studio aswel!!grrr!!roast chicken dinner for lunch them maybe sledging this afternoon if my mums free to have spencer for me.

Breakfast
Crumpets (6)
Coffee

Lunch
Green tea 1litre
Chicken (4)
Mash (4)
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (1)
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrots
(10)

Dinner
Unsure

Xxx

Morning all!!!

Yay!!!the school was open so dan went to nursery!!!think he was chuffed although made him walk the mile journey as refuse to drive in this.so had lovely 2 mile walk this morning in snow very refreshing and walking again later to pick him up.will take buggy board then tho as hes legs will prob be tired!spencer is being an angel today playing and entertaining himself,hardly kno I've got him.lots of washing to do from the snowy fun of the weekend.

Breakfast

Special K biscuit moments (3)

Lunch
Poached eggs (4)
Toast (5)
Special K crisps (2)
Grapes

(11)

Dinner
Pasta (6)
Carbonara sauce (3)
Cheese (2)
Mushrooms
(11)

25/29

Gotta stick to dailies only as sure I went over weeklies the weekend just hope the sledging climbing up the hill constantly has equalled it out.

Exercise today 4 mile walk

Xxx

Morning all!!finally got the car out to take take to music groovers today!our road still very slippy!hopefully that's it for the snow now as much fun as its been.:)

Breakfast
Nume breakfast biscuits (3)

Lunch
Ww chilli and wedges (6)
Ryvita salt and vinegar bites (3)

(9)

Dinner
Rice (6)
Chicken (6)

Will update rest later

Exercise 1hour cardio burn this eve xxx

Morning all!!finally got the car out to take take to music groovers today!our road still very slippy!hopefully that's it for the snow now as much fun as its been.:)

Breakfast
Nume breakfast biscuits (3)

Lunch
Ww chilli and wedges (6)
Ryvita salt and vinegar bites (3)

(9)

Dinner
Rice (6)
Chicken (6)

Will update rest later

Exercise 1hour cardio burn this eve xxx

I've got chilli and wedges for my lunch today too:)

Only just ate!!!eeeekk naughty me!!

Lunch
Mug shot sweet and sour noodles (7)
Ryvita cream cheese minis(3)
Yoghurt (1)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Potato (4)
Carrots
Mushrooms
Peas (1)
Chicken bag mix (1)

(10)

20/29

Will have something else in abit done big shop today but avoiding the treat cupboard we have cookies cakes doughnuts!!!:-((((

Oh and good news!!!!

Put my 14 week old boy to sleep at 7pm last night after his milk and he slept till 7.45 this morning!!!!usually we have to feed him at 10pm too but obv doesn't need it!hope it wasnt just a one off xxx

Hi all been mental today havnt had time to upload diary stuck to plan ish!!went shopping so ate out was good tho and chose a subway crammed with salad which I'm quite proud of as the stall is right next to a KFC and the popcorn chicken I'm sure was screaming Claire,but I ignored haha!!had good session at bokwa and abs last night abs suffering tonight lol no pain no gain!brought my wedding underwear,tiara and wedding jewellery today!!first dress fitting sat excited!!!scared tho as feeling bloated came on period tonight and its weigh in tomorro!!im dreading it!!grrr!!
Thinking a 1lb gain this week for some reAson.

:)))) keep smiling ladies xxxx

Eeeekkkkkk so exciting ur first dress fittin that's so exciting!! I neeed t get my tiara where u get urs from?
Good luck for WI babe xxx

Eeeekkkkkk so exciting ur first dress fittin that's so exciting!! I neeed t get my tiara where u get urs from?
Good luck for WI babe xxx

Got it from debenhams they had gorgeous range was only £15 looks beautiful!got my wedding shoes from there too £30 reduced to £9!!!bargain!!
Thanks Hun xxx

Back