ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

So proud of myself I went to McDonald's and ordered a grilled chicken salad and diet coke!no chips no burgers or crispy chicken!!!yeah!!!didnt even fancy a burger!lol

Breakfast
Crumpets (6)
Grapes

Lunch
Grilled chicken salad (5)
Diet coke

Dinner
Cottage pie (14)

25/29

Got whole new set of weeklies and other half wants couple of drinks tonight so will have couple xxx

Wedding dress fitting today!!feel so bloated as its time of month!great!had real **** day yesterday!
Firstly steves best mates pi**ed me off by trying to sort some hoe stripper for his stag which me and Steve are totally against it really upset me!! Then I'm off to bingo tonight organised for 7 of us to go me and another friend are being kind enough to drive and sorted who we both taking so its not all on one of us to do pick ups/drop offs then get slated behind my back for putting certain people in other girls car!!well I'd had awful day anyway with spencer teething so I blew my top!they should be greatful they getting a lift!i always include everyone and go out my way to please people,but I won't be spoken about out of turn and if people annoy me ill tell them I won't tittle tattle behind people's back!so it all went mad so now I'm taking everyone coz yet again I'm trying to make everyone happy!never again!bext time ill go with the two friends that are easy going and that's it!

Anyway rant over!sorry :-(

Happy day today trying on MY actual dress!!not just the shop demo one!!!yES!!!!

firstly WELDONE for the STS that is brilliant and another MASSIVE weldone for having a salad at mcdonalds u go girl :)

i agree about the stripper thing! me nor carl wants strippers at our stag or hen! im off to york for the day but his off away for the weekend and i really hope our friends respect this! so i would b totally pi**ed off as well!
as to ur friends how bloody ungrateful huni! puts a damper on the evening doesnt it! friends can b so *****y cant they and its disgusting that they are jus slating u behind ur back for doin them a favour!!!

FORGET them though please because U are off for ur dress fitting eeeeekkkkkk OMG SO exciting it really is have a lovely time. who are u going with?
xxxxxxx

firstly WELDONE for the STS that is brilliant and another MASSIVE weldone for having a salad at mcdonalds u go girl :)

i agree about the stripper thing! me nor carl wants strippers at our stag or hen! im off to york for the day but his off away for the weekend and i really hope our friends respect this! so i would b totally pi**ed off as well!
as to ur friends how bloody ungrateful huni! puts a damper on the evening doesnt it! friends can b so *****y cant they and its disgusting that they are jus slating u behind ur back for doin them a favour!!!

FORGET them though please because U are off for ur dress fitting eeeeekkkkkk OMG SO exciting it really is have a lovely time. who are u going with?
xxxxxxx

Yeh I won't arrange anything again and I certainly won't give lifts again.bet they don't even buy me a coke for taking them!which really they should as IM designated driver.yeh mega excited,I've overdone my makeup abit so I get proper view of what it looks like with full face tied hair up as I'm having all my hair up for day!going with my mum.nervous as last time I got measured I was 11 weeks pregnant!eeekkk!!leaving in an hour!!!my bridesmaid wants me to take piccy and send it as she can't come coz working xxx

Dress was beautiful!and perfect fit needs taking in a little on chest!felt great forgot how big it was tho think steves gonna think I'm one of those big fat gypsie wedding brides haha xxx

Afternoon all!hope you have all had fab weekend we had night of rain rain rain!sunny today but just had another load of rain so ruined our plans amof afternoon wlk!been to bootcamp today!she killed me was so tough felt so unfit!definately gonna be in agony tomorro!no pain no gain :)
Didnt win anything on lotto or bingo !booo!!!:-(

Breakfast
Sausage and bacon in muffin (9)
Grapes
Melon
Strawberries

Lunch
Litre of water and green tea
Chicken (4)
Pots (3)
Cabbage
Sprouts
Broccoli
Carrots
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire pud (1)
(9)

Snack
Ww yoghurt (1)

Dinner (will decide later)prob a wrap or sandwich or something light

20 weeklies left (not bad)

Hope u are all ok xxxx

Hi all!hope all ok been to baby massage with spencer today my boy is so well behaved I'm so proud!

Breakfast
Special K biscuit moments (3)

Lunch
Mug shot sweet and sour noodles(7)
Special K crisps (2)
(9)

Dinner
Bacon (2)
Sausage (3)
Egg(2)
Flat Mushroom
Hash brown (3)
Toast (3)
(13)

25/29

Having a healthy fry up (by healthy I mean will be grilled) for tea!yummy can't wait!!!

Xxx

Hi everyone hope all ok!forhot to call by yesterday had busy day then went to Casio burn on eve knees been hurting so gotta wear a support during exercise to help it.

Today's diary

Brunch (missed brekkie coz went done big shop early )

Chicken tikka meat (2)
Roll (4)
Salad
Cucumber

Special K sweet chilli crisps (2)
Mini pasty (3)
Grapes
(11)

Snack
Hot x bun (5)

Dinner
Ww lasagne (7)
Wedges (3)
Salad
(10)

26/29

Will have yoghurt or something when get back from bokwa and abs tonight :)

Hoping for good loss this week!pretty please

Hows everyone doing xx

Back