ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

morning luv!
so sorry t hear about the trouble u have been havin! its my fear to b broken into! u are lucky they dint get in, like u say why sud u n ur OH work so hard for them to jus take it all from u and ur KIDS! disgusting!
oooo new diet sounds good u jus writing it on this diary? i love celery and forgot to get any this week :(

xxx

morning luv!
so sorry t hear about the trouble u have been havin! its my fear to b broken into! u are lucky they dint get in, like u say why sud u n ur OH work so hard for them to jus take it all from u and ur KIDS! disgusting!
oooo new diet sounds good u jus writing it on this diary? i love celery and forgot to get any this week :(

xxx

Yes ill write it in here Hun as not sure how great its gonna go so may flip back if doesnt work for me.off to supermarket to stock up in few healthy snacks as big shop day not till wed xxx

Today's food

Breakfast
Pink grapefruit 1/2
Ww Greek yoghurt

Snack

25g cranberries with peanuts

Celery stick
Apple

Lunch
Gluten free small roll toasted with extra light spread
Tuna and beetroot

Snack
Raisins 25g

Dinner
Chicken
Mushrooms and lots of veg

2 litres of lemon green tea

Making a veggie chilli for tomorro with little bit of rice

Been busy today so havnt really had chance to think about what I'm eating lol xxx

Today's diary

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
Breaded chicken starter
Unlimited salad bar.sweetcorn beetroot peppers,carrot pickled onions
Coffee

Dinner
2x sausages
Broccoli
Cabbage
Peas
Carrots

Snacks
Raw celery and carot sticks
Raisins almonds and walnut snack box

Exercise
3 mile walk
Cardio burn hour class tonight

Hi all so today another manic day treated my boy to a Pizza Hut was so tempted by pizza but had breaded chicken starter as lowest amount of cals on menu I think and I had the salad bar which I took full advantage of!loving all the salads I'm eating at mo think the sunny weather may have something to do with it.feeling good and not bloated like usually am.totm again not that it never seems to be at mo,joys of having a baby!lol

Hope all are well

Xxxx

Ooo lucky boy! Yummy pizza hut :)!
This weather is great isn't it! This is the weather where I love eating salads! Been havin one everyday, good lass not givin in to pizza though hun!
Xxx

Lovely day Claire, and well done on not giving in to pizza. Your diary looks really healthy and yummy. The good weather is so uplifting isn't it?! Makes everyone feel better and I think it makes it that bit easier to be good. Roll on the summer lol x

Preferring this not counting points ive been using my fitness pal app its fab!!
Cardio burn was great but so tough she concentrated on arms last night for whole hour as ive been moaning about my arms in my wedding dress so shes give me strict list of exercises now and lent me a band to do them at home,she seemed chuffed about my new food plan too.

Today I am having few more carbs than usual

Breakfast
2x boiled eggs
1/2 gala melon

Lunch
Tuna 1/3 tin
Beetroot
Red cabbage
Gluten free ciabatta roll with light flora
Cheesestring

Fresh orange juice

2 litres ice green tea

Dinner
Homemade chilli con carne with tiny bit of rice
Leeks
Mushrooms
Broccoli

Got my daily snack pot to hand too of nuts seeds and raisins to keep me going through day

Seem to be alot of food today :-/

Xxx

New plan looking very healthy, ur doing fab x x

Thanks girls!i saw a work friend today and she said omg can't believe how skinny u have got!i only saw her three weeks ago!so made me well chuffed hopefully the gym is really showing then!hard to tell urself isn't it!?
Had my hair trial tonight was beautiful loved it!!

Can't believe I've not had choc for a week now!!just smelt one of those new double choc digestives omg amazing!!!hubby was going just have it its not gonna hurt!!i didn't give in tho!settle for rich tea instead never stick to anything so hope I stick to no choc till wedding day :) xxx

ooo thats great huni how lovely to no someone else is noticing it!

oooo wedding hair how u having urs? my friend is doing ours my hair is growing and i want it longer for the wedding lol
xxx

Similar to this Hun mines really long now longest its been ever but so thick!want it all up so doesn't annoy me on day having tiara and veil too x

Attachments

• image-3311715101.jpg
    image-3311715101.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 37
thats pretty i like that! i am having a tiara not a veil! where did u get ur tiara from? im thinkin of lookin in debenhams?
xxx

Claire is ur name the same for mfp? I'll follow u on it cos I'm on it too x

Today's food

Breakfast
Oat so simple sachet x1.5 (couldn't manage two)
Frozen berries
Skimmed milk
Pumpkin seeds

Lunch
Ryvita multi seed thins
Ex lite Philly
Ham
Ski yoghurt
Celery

Dinner
Homemade cottage pie without potato
Side of:
Broccoli
Leeks
Carrots

Had a cheeky weigh in this morning not gonna put what it was incase I gain abit overnight but I was very chuffed and hope
Stays same for my official weigh in tomorro!
Had spray tan and nails done for hen do today!!
Not done any exercise gotta do some arm ones in abit its just too cold to go out in this weather lol xxx

Back