ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Brilliant loss hun xx

Thanks am sooooooooooo excited!!!having my eyelash extensions done in Moreno g then on my way to hotel!!!cant wait!!!got my mot in morning too hope my baby passes :-(

Amazing hen do here's few piccys i embarrassed myself on number of occasions but never mind!

Attachments

• image-1192527300.jpg
    image-1192527300.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1611015740.jpg
    image-1611015740.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3354315680.jpg
    image-3354315680.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2551346455.jpg
    image-2551346455.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 40
SO glad ur had a good night huni!
U look amazing and have a gawjus figure huni!
U all look great!! How was the cocktail class?
Xxx

Hi girls had ace cocktail hen do cocktail class was hilarious sammy was fab!and they gave us so much u def get ur money's worth.
Unfortunately I've hit rock bottom past few days my in laws are causing unecessary stress over our wedding and who sitting where and I won't go into it too much,but its got really bad and were being thrown alot of lies for them to try get there own way.ive been crying all night and day got cramps in stomach I just can't focus I've just told oh were call it off I'd rather lose money than have that stress coz I'm not gonna enjoy my day now.its making me ill and I don't need that coz my boys will suffer not getting my time.
I've not eaten much today had brekkie and few nuts but just don't feel it

NO NO dnt u dare cancel your big day huni!! Please babe u have worked so hard got a beautiful dress, its ur day so jus do it ur way huni! If they don't feel happy about it and don't want to come then they will b the ones who miss out!! Seating plans are so so hard anyway aren't they so ui dnt need any unwanted and unneed input!
I'm glad it was good eeekkkkk glad u get a lot of booze :)
Xx

NO NO dnt u dare cancel your big day huni!! Please babe u have worked so hard got a beautiful dress, its ur day so jus do it ur way huni! If they don't feel happy about it and don't want to come then they will b the ones who miss out!! Seating plans are so so hard anyway aren't they so ui dnt need any unwanted and unneed input!
I'm glad it was good eeekkkkk glad u get a lot of booze :)
Xx

Just more stress than worth I can't even explain to u what his parents are like tbh.they expect it to b all there family one side and all mine the other but we say no as we are a union and our families come together for one day so have equal mix of both families on each of the tables.sick to death of it all the stuff there saying to try get us to change our minds is horrendous!!x

Back