Claire's S&S Journey

I have around 7, so not much difference :) pm me yr fbook and/or mobile number, i need the support too lol!

Hey Claire :) I hope you enjoy s & s as much as I am. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay katie! Me too! So far all the shakes have been yummy!

Xxx

Saturday - 100%
Sunday -

I love the Shakes too such a better texture and flavour than CD :) I don't like the soups though :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all, havent managed to really get going yet, my boy ended up in hospital yet again! But after that i had a massive hungry few days, which culminated in a really bad crohns attack last night. I ended up in hospital not only in pain but having a massive panic attack too. F**k eating if it puts my body in that amount of pain.

Anyways am still really sore but very motivated.

Will report back later!

well, hello all. been nad and gone awol. and gained, and gained AND GAINED!!

New start tomorrow though - have ordered a new batch of s&s products and looking forward to this challenge.

xxx

clairem87 said:
well, hello all. been nad and gone awol. and gained, and gained AND GAINED!!

New start tomorrow though - have ordered a new batch of s&s products and looking forward to this challenge.

xxx

Well hello there :) how are you? good to see you back! You can do this :) we are all here if you need us x

thanks katie! youre doing AMAZINGLY!!!!!! i need all the support i can get lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

clairem87 said:
thanks katie! youre doing AMAZINGLY!!!!!! i need all the support i can get lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun I'm trying hard.... Your in the right place x

Day one, and today's mantra is, anything that involves breakfast being in a wine glass must be a good thing!

ForumRunner_20120619_112143.jpg

Xxxx

hey all, day one went great was 100% and then fuc£ed it all up today - my usual trigger - my son was in hospital and i ended up eating half the hospital shop! tomorrows a new day, and more importantly my boy is home and well now :)

clairem87 said:
hey all, day one went great was 100% and then fuc£ed it all up today - my usual trigger - my son was in hospital and i ended up eating half the hospital shop! tomorrows a new day, and more importantly my boy is home and well now :)

Don't let it beat you hun you have the right attitude by today is a new day because it is :) hope today is a better one.

I'm glad you son is home and well now it must be such a worrying time for you when he's in hospital.

Hope everything's ok sweetie !!

hey all, just cant get my head in the game - so here i go to regroup.

tomorrow is a new day and it WILL be the day i get going on this!

my reasons -

To make my life longer
To make my kids proud
To make my sex life better
To make myself desirable
NF
CH
To fit into clothes I like not just what i can fit into

Mantras -

If hunger's not the problem food is not the solution
Youre not a dog - do not reawrd with food
I can have whatever i want but I am choosing to wait until Im a healthy weight and have the control to practise moderation.
Nothing tastes as good as achieving my goals will feel
I WANT TO BE HEALTHY SLIM AND DESIRABLE!

bring on tomorrow - some stalking and pestering tomorrow will help!!!

xxx

Roll on tomorrow! Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

To add to my reasons, I am currently far closer to 300lbs than to 200, that's a place I never EVER thought I'd be . 300lbs is LIke documentary fat...

Here goes day 1 properly xx

Finally feeling in the game! Day one of the millionth restart went great yesterday and my head feels in it now! off a big walk with the kids today, try and chip away at the old glycogen stores and get a lil bit closer to a pink peestick!

usually keto hits me late on on day 2 so heres hoping, although i know it could well be a couple more days!
am going to WI on a saturday no since yesterday was my official day 1. weighed in at 273.4 lbs yesterday! f&ck me! mahoosive!

well good luck all today - will update later!

xcx

not actually sure how this is humanly possible - but peed on a ketostick just there and was trace ketones!! after 24 hours!!! wowee! thought i was in a surprisingly good mood this morning!! eek! will test again later - i know people say dont obsess with the sticks but im a serial stick pee'er! some are serial weighers - not me - i just like a daily pink pee stick!!!!

haha hoooray!!!

<3 xcx

Yep, tested again and ketone level was moderate! Wayhey! Can't believe I got into keto in 24 hours! Looking forward to Saturday weigh in immensely after stuck a quick start! !!

Back