Claire's S&S Journey

You go girl!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

had a blip last night - cant believe i did that! OH was away for the weekend and didnt know id restarted cos i didnt want to say anything until i was in established keto and knew i was on track - and he came home with a meal for 2 from our favourite indian - i ate soooooo much - but it wasnt anywhere near what id usually eat from there!
back to it now though - i guess it was only 36 hrs worth of it that i effed up so, here goes again. at least the food was delish and therefore kinda worth it!! plan for today is to keep busy and go to bed early lol!
xcx

well yet again im back hahaha am into day 2 after a great first day!

taking the kids out with the plan of staying out all day, tire us all out haha.

have had one shake so far and am taking one with me so i'll have 2 left for this eveing - well a shake/or meal and a bar.
tried the cookies and cream shake this morning - deeeelish! think it'd be AMAZING mde thick and eaten with a spoon - will try it when i get more next week - i got a sample this week, boo, want more!!!

hopefully ill get into ketosis late on today - im usually pretty quick - late on day 2 is usually the worst bit, then im fine by mid evening and peeing pink sticks!!!

hey ho, have a great day and keep up the motivation - I AM!!!

X c X

yay! pink stick achieved as suspected! woop! day 2 teatime as always!

really enjoyed my mac cheese, defo be ordering that again!

have had ~

caramel shake
vanilla caramel shake
mac cheese
dark choc truffa

all deeeeelish!

day 3 and still 100%! feeling great about out but physically feel like been run over by a car! an firmly in ketosis but feel soreheaded and ratty :-( think I just need an early night!

on the positive side though I took the kids to macs's And resisted, just got water, and then resisted the toffee popcorn they had too! very proud of myself!

clairem87 said:
day 3 and still 100%! feeling great about out but physically feel like been run over by a car! an firmly in ketosis but feel soreheaded and ratty :-( think I just need an early night!

on the positive side though I took the kids to macs's And resisted, just got water, and then resisted the toffee popcorn they had too! very proud of myself!

Well done on resisting :)

thanks Katie! your doing amazingly well! xxx

clairem87 said:
thanks Katie! your doing amazingly well! xxx

Thanks claire... You will do great too :) I'm sure of it xx one day at a time

Claire I found you, yay for doing awesome so far misses!!

9 days until I start, totally counting down :p

Lorna

yay!! glad you found meeee!!
day 4 and all good so far! so proud of myself! i cant wait for you to start! we can have dinner together! haha!

xcx

Day 5 =

so far so good! cant believe im at day 5 already!! today has been hard but its just been cravings. trying really hard to distract and go over my reasons etc, holding out thoug - have had 2 packs today and will have another once kids are in bed - and save my bar for while im watching a movie later - cut into 20 pieces! haha the trickery! sure doesnt beat a chippy though!!

t'will all be worth it if i get this weight off!

xcx

Your doing so great Clairey! Don't give up. I start 1 week today, so not long til I'm joining you :)

i know lorna i cant wait!!! its kept me going knowing youre gunna be doing it too!

just making my next order right now so im all set! the flavours on s&s are so good! i was thoroughly impressed with the mac cheeser - dont get me wrong if they served me it in a restaraunt id be throwing it at them , but it tasted like an ok packet mix mac cheese, which i thought was good for a VLCD product! the red berries shake was amazing too, and the cookies and cream, but it isnt showing up today while im trying to order - boo! the bars are all lovely (the ones ive tried anyways!) and im ordering samples of a few bits i havent tried! feeling soooooooooooo motivated - its hard not to eat, and i wanted to punch myself in the face earlier standing in front of a box of creme eggs in the shop - but i ignored them, sipped my water and kept going!

looking forward to my order coming and getting tore into the mac cheese - thinking i might add some herbs and a little bit of fatless bacon to make it a bit carbonara-y!

im thinking now about exercise and am looking into getting a bike so i can go cycles and have a trailer for the kids - theyre handy as anything and i think itd be a good low impact exercise for me till im body confident enough to go swimming again!

im really proud of myself for getting here to day 5 will no slip ups - i feel like i can just keep going and going!

so far in the last 5 days ive been around and resisted -

McDonalds
Chips from my favourite chippy

Alcohol
Toffee Popcorn
Chinese from my favourite takeoutplace!

PROUD AS EFFIN PUNCH!!!

P.s Im bored and a bit wanting to munch therefore this post is multicoloured and multifonted - why the eff not?!?!

xcx

To right I'm here to chat to keep you occupied, I love swimming. Not been in 3 weeks tho, so naughty. Will pick it up again on Sunday, I got a dvd by the women from biggest loser, called the 30 day shred and done it a few months ago and loved that so gonna do that again! :)

yeah ive rooted out all my 897968585499330928733840 workout dvds ive bought over the years and have good intentions of doing them ............. haha! just watch you dont be doing the 30day shred straight away - ive heard its hard as fu...dge and you cant do big exercise the first couple of weeks on a vlcd.

when we're both skinny minnies we can have a MENTAL night out in sexy dresses to celebrate!!!

xxx

It's not too hard, I liked it... Yeah not gonna do 30DS for the first 2-3 weeks. Will probs start it in August, just my usual swimming and sauna at the beginning. I'm actually pretty excited to start, wish I didnt have this work thing so I could start TODAY lol

It will be nice to have someone doing it with me :)

We must stick it out!! We can totally do it

Well done u seem to be doing fab!!

Well done u seem to be doing fab!!
thanks m'dear! feelling really positive this time round and its pretty easy so far!! :)

well day 6 today - kind of cant believe ive gotten this far - every time i restart i last till mid afternoon the same day lol!

so today im off out with the kids to softplay with a fellow "fat friend!" shes lost a load of weigh on ww and doing great, i havent told her im doing sns yet cos i want to wait till ive had a couple of decent losses - im so used to starting then giving up so im nout publicising it this time - i feel less pressure too which is better for me!

so today ill have the last of may caramel packs - aside from that i only have yucky flavours left lol - gone right off the choc shakes and i hate the seeds in the strawberry shakes - so have made my 2nd order a day early so i can have the ones i really like - ordered loads of red berries, caramel and caramel vanilla as well as mac cheese and bars, yummy!!!

cant wait for weds weigh day to come round - desperate to see if i can lose double digits! no more weighing till weds! getting OH to hide the scales!

anyways hope today treats you all well and shall update later!

xcx

Woop woop. I'm with you on the not telling anyone. Only you, Marc.and my cousin know I'm doing it. Even when doing slimming world and people know about it, I feel its too much pressure. I'm not telling anyone until they notice :p

Not long til your first weigh in, you can do it!!

Back