Claire's S&S Journey

Yay.- go girlie!!

Hahaha meant to post in my diary :p

day 19 - here we go!

back to it with no problems after my planned day off! what a first! never been able to do that before - its always been a case of "ive had one day off, 2 wont matter!" and then 2 turns to 3 , then i think well i might as well make it one week off cos im not gunna lose anyway - and then cant get back on track! NOT THIS TIME WOO! hope im back in ketosis by tomorrow - usually it hits around teatime of day 2, and i guess this is the equivalent after a day off! i dont even have my ketostix here so will have to go on physical signs!

off out with my mum and the kids today so will be kept busy a good bit of the day then a dvd night with mum and her partner tonight - wiill save a bar for it!
heading home tomorrow afternoon so will test once im home! have had such a lovely time here , will really miss it! went to see dolphins yesterday and they were amazing, they were about 20 yards from shore and were all leaping and splashing, there were loads of them! the kids were amazed and i loved it!

heres to more good days, dietwise and otherwise!

xcx

hoping ketosis has hit - have woken up and have ketosis breath, and wasnt hungry last night, peeing like a loony too! this is the first time ive had no ketostix, dont like not knowing for sure! well my mums getting up with the kids at hald 7 so i can have a long lie before heading home - the kids are eating brekkie just now and already fighting with each other! wtf? how can they be assed arguong at quarter past 7 in the morning!?!? drives me mental. proper mental. getting the train back to glasgow at ten to 3 today - dreading the journey - over 3 hours of the kids confined to a small space, only the laptop to entertain them really, and the inevitable arguments. will do well not to eat haha! nah j'k i know i'll be fine.

anyways, ten mins till back to bed! woop!

later! xcx

Well back home from holiday to my mum's and am widening my teeth, watching one tree hill and chilling out :) survived the reason journey and happy to report another day 100% :)

xcx

Whitening, not widening!

Yay for your day, I had had my anniversary dinner and loved it. Back to s&s for a 100% day tomorrow :)

oooh glad it was good!!! hope you spoiled yourself!!!
hope yr quick back into keto! xxx

aw no! slipped last night! so annoyed with myself! i had 5 slices of buttery toast, some jaffa cakes, a creme egg, a dime, some mccoys and some chilli nut mix :-o feel so ill today. lesson learnt. cant even justify it, it was just weakness and giving into cravings, gotta be stronger than that :-( heres to no cheats and keeping strong - will have effed up my weigh in this week now, hopefully not too much gained.....stupid me!
xcx

That's alot of food, yep straight back on it. I don't feel so bad for my anniversary off now, I had a roast dinner, a ice cream thingy half a pack if mccoys and a kitkat. Least we're in the same boat today getting back on it :)

Can't believe I ate so much, yep back on it lol, no more planned days off for me, think it was the trigger lol back to it today, will take the shame at weigh in tomorrow and hope for a logs next week. X

Yep just straight back to it :)

Back on it tomorrow for me to!!

i had some jaffa cakes, a creme egg, a dime, some mccoys and some chilli nut mix

Ah Jeez Claire, did you hold up a Corner shop??? :D:D:D I hope you enjoyed every crumb ;)

Conor

Nope, just made the mistake of going to line at 2am lol! Back to it though :)

I've been there, can't sleep, so I'd have a milky coffee and munch my way through the contents of my biscuit jar. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll be back in K in no time. That Badge of Achievement looks mighty impressive in your signature, the first of many!

Regards,

Conor

No shame in a litle slip up hun, back to it today hey. I hope the scales are kind to you x

my scales werent kind! they have effin broken , changed the battery and still nothing - off to boots this afternoon to assess the damage and will weigh in there every weds as of now!
grrrrrrrrrrr!

Back