Claireybella's Food Diary

Saturday - EE

2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, 2 sugar - 2 syns

Lunch
2 poached eggs, tomatos, baked beans and mushrooms - 0 syns, ketchup - 1 syns, Alpen light - 3 syns, pineapple - 0 syns

Dinner
Home made burgers - 0 syns, in a bread roll - 8 syns, with SW chips and corn-on-the-cob - 0 syns, lettuce, tomato and cucumber (in the bun) - 0 syns, mushrooms - 0 syns, ketchup/salad cream - 3 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Total syns - 17 :(

Last edited:
Hi hun, OMG you are sooo heading for a loss on Mon judging by the brilliant and angelic food diary! Hope all is well with you my sweet XxX

Hi hun, OMG you are sooo heading for a loss on Mon judging by the brilliant and angelic food diary! Hope all is well with you my sweet XxX

Aaaaww, thanks hon, I really hope so! I'm suffering with sinusitis again, and have no energy to exercise, so I really hope I do get a loss! :) I will cry if I don't! Not even peaked at the scales either! *shock*

Wednesday EE

3 Weetabix - HEX + 3 syns, milk - HEX + 3 syns, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Tuna pasta salad - 3 syns (tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, celery, cherry tomatos and low, low mayo) Mullerlight - 0 syns, apple and strawberries (with sweetener) - 0 syns

Dinner
Roast chicken, skin removed, SW roasties, carrots, greens and corguettes - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns
Pineapple - 0 syns

Total syns - 12 syns

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Egg salad (2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cherry tomatos, cucumber, mushrooms, sweetcorn, celery, carrots, red pepper) salad cream - 3 syns, grapes and strawberries (with sweetener) - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Quorn chicken style burger - 2.5 syns, with SW chips and baked beans - 0 syns, salad cream - 3 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Total syns - 9

Last edited:
Hey Chicklet, how are you? Long time no chatter!! Did you weigh on Monday? If so, how did you do? Is the sinusitis better?!! That kind of thing can really get you down can't it!! I lost 1/2 lb which is a loss, but I gained 1 1/2 the week before so I'm being ultra good this week and doing loads of walking and hopefully I'll be in for a goodun Monday! I'll be annoyed if I lose less than 2lb that's for sure!!X

Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Egg salad (2 boiled eggs, lettuce, cherry tomatos, cucumber, mushrooms, sweetcorn, celery, carrots, red pepper) salad cream - 3 syns, grapes and strawberries (with sweetener) - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Not sure yet, Quorn burgers, with SW chips. Forgot to get something out!

Total syns - 3

nom nom nom!

Friday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Salad (lettuce, cherry tomatos, cucumber, mushrooms, sweetcorn, celery, carrots, red pepper, spring onion) salad cream - 3 syns, apple, grapes and strawberries (with sweetener) - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Eggs, SW chips, beans, mushrooms and tomatos - 0 syns, ketchup 0- 3 syns

Total syns - 6 syns

And then it went tits up and I had a munch! I couldn't stop myself! :( Grrrr!!

Last edited:
Hey Chicklet, how are you? Long time no chatter!! Did you weigh on Monday? If so, how did you do? Is the sinusitis better?!! That kind of thing can really get you down can't it!! I lost 1/2 lb which is a loss, but I gained 1 1/2 the week before so I'm being ultra good this week and doing loads of walking and hopefully I'll be in for a goodun Monday! I'll be annoyed if I lose less than 2lb that's for sure!!X

Well done on your loss honey, 1/2 pound off is better than on!! Yep, I did weigh in on Monday, after a tricky week really, and I lost 1.5 pounds, so I was very pleased, esp as I'd gained a pound the week before!! I jumped up and down on the scales! It had been * week, the sinusitis got rediagnosed as hay fever, so was on antibiotics and antihistermines, and I had the Movie Awards on Wednesday, which meant no dinner, and scoffing and being hungry all day Thursday! I was also in a different department at work (they were behind) so no access to MM's! Terrible!! ;)

There's no reason for you not to have a good loss on Monday, fingers crossed for you honey! I've been okayish, I think, just still no energy to do any exercise, but I've been walking more to get the boys from school, so hopefully that will help. Gonna attempt the strawberry cheesecake in the new magazine tonight, that's if Mr Sainsbury's has everything in!:)

Well done on your loss honey, 1/2 pound off is better than on!! Yep, I did weigh in on Monday, after a tricky week really, and I lost 1.5 pounds, so I was very pleased, esp as I'd gained a pound the week before!! I jumped up and down on the scales! It had been * week, the sinusitis got rediagnosed as hay fever, so was on antibiotics and antihistermines, and I had the Movie Awards on Wednesday, which meant no dinner, and scoffing and being hungry all day Thursday! I was also in a different department at work (they were behind) so no access to MM's! Terrible!! ;)

There's no reason for you not to have a good loss on Monday, fingers crossed for you honey! I've been okayish, I think, just still no energy to do any exercise, but I've been walking more to get the boys from school, so hopefully that will help. Gonna attempt the strawberry cheesecake in the new magazine tonight, that's if Mr Sainsbury's has everything in!:)

Sounds good!! Hayfever is a bummer- I get it mildly but I know it can be really debilitating and a real pain in the butt!! Food looks good, walking is defo good, 1 1/2 lb weight loss....GREAT!!! I need 1 1/2 Mon to beat my lowest weight so far, but 2 or more would be AWESOME!!XXX

Sounds good!! Hayfever is a bummer- I get it mildly but I know it can be really debilitating and a real pain in the butt!! Food looks good, walking is defo good, 1 1/2 lb weight loss....GREAT!!! I need 1 1/2 Mon to beat my lowest weight so far, but 2 or more would be AWESOME!!XXX

Fingers crossed you get it Hevs! You can do it! I'm at my lowest SW weight again too, so a loss of anything this week would be superb! Scales were showing 2 on on Friday though! :(

Saturday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
2 eggs, 4 bacon, tomatos and mushrooms - 0 syns

Dinner
Toby Carvery
Turkey and beef - 0 syns, 3 small spuds - 3 syns, 3 small parsnips - 3 syns, all the veggies - 0 syns, stuffing - 2 syns, gravy - 1 syn

Small glass of wine at friends farewell bash - 6 syns (if you can cry out fat, then I blubbed at least a stone in weight!)

Total syns - 15 syns

Tuesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
pasta in dolmio express sauce - 4.5 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns, apple - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
chicken breasts cooked in Blue Dragon Peking Lemon sauce (8 syns for pouch) - 4 syns, with stir-fried veggies

Total syns - 8.5

And then I was bad and munched! Chocolate and cereal! Bad me! :(

Last edited:
Wednesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
SW quiche (cottage cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatos, mushrooms and sweetcorn) - 0 syns, with salad (coleslaw light - 2 syns, waldorf salad - 4, salad cream - 2, beetroot, tomato, cucumber and lettuce - 0 syns) Alpen light - 3 syns, mullerlight - 0 syns, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
Bit of a mix and match, cos it's the end of the month, so
half peppered steak, half pork chop, SW chips, sweetcorn and grilled mushrooms - 0 syns, salad cream - 2

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - HEX +3, milk - HEX+3, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
SW quiche (cottage cheese, eggs, bacon, tomatos, mushrooms and sweetcorn) - 0 syns, tomatos, mushrooms and celery - 0 syns, salad cream - 4, alpen light - 3, strawberries with sweetener - 0 syns

Dinner
Spag bol (mince, passata, tomatos, mushrooms, pak choi, celery, carrots and onion) - 0 syns, pineapple - 0 syns
Total syns - 10

Last edited:
Back