Claireybella's Food Diary

Friday EE (is it only Friday? Feels like a Saturday!!)

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
SW quiche (cottage cheese, eggs, tomatos, mushrooms and sweetcorn) - 0 syns, with cherry tomatos and baked bean - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, alpen light - 3 syns, pineapple - 0 syns

Dinner
Went to Zizzi's for dinner. Chose spaghetti polmoro (?) as this looked the thing with the smallest amount of syns. It was spaghetti and cherry tomatos in a tomato sauce, with basil and a mozzerella cheese ball. I don't know the syn value, but I'm hoping it was no more than the 10 syns I had left! Help!!

Total syns - 5

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIREY!!! HOPE YOU'VE HAD A LOVELY DAY AND GOT SPOILT ROTTEN BY HUBBY AND YOUR BOYS!!

Re last comment, soz you gained, but put it down to Birthday week and try and move on!! Draw a line under it and try and see it as a new challenge for a new age!! I bet not many people lose weight or STS around their Bdays anyway lol!!X

Tuesday Green

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX1, milk - HEX1, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Ainsley cous cous - 1.5 syns, lettuce, cherry tomatos, celery, spring onion and cucumber (from Kent, none of this foreign E-Coli'd covered rubbish!;)) - 0 syns, salad cream - 4 syns, melon, strawberries and blueberries - 0 syns
Mint HiFi bar - HEX2

Dinner
Creamy chicken and mushroom WW meal - 7 syns, with peas and french beans - 0 syns, and salad cream - 2 syns, glass of milk - HEX2

Total syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Hey hunny, soz to hear about your gain this week! Ditttttoooo!!! I am TOTALLY relating to what you say about maybe needing it!!! I feel exactly the same! I'm someone who needs to SEE the gain and NOT get away with it because it kicks me into action and very often motivates me to have a really good week!! If I got away with a loss or even a STS when I know I have deserved a gain I would get complacent, relax a bit too much and not try so hard!! This way it stops me from going down a slippery slope!! Action plan needed for both of us this week, no excuses!!! My plan is to have red days today, tomorrow and Thurs, an EE day Fri (going to a wedding) then red again over the weekend as I'm on night shifts so shouldn't be too hard!! I have a funeral tomorrow (my bezzie's Grandpa) so I will have to be careful with the buffet food but I'm having a big omlette in the morning to fill me up, taking an emergency banana and HIFI bar with me and planning to eat cold meats, salad and fruit only! OMG I do drone on don't I!! So what's your plan of action missy?!XXX

I know just what you mean hon, I knew I wasn't gonna have a loss, and was very half hearted all week, till Friday, when I thought "sod it!" I feel very motivated now. The plan is to stick to plan as much as I can, eat as much free and superfree food as I can, and hopefully fit in some exercise. Just been food shopping so everything is planned for the week, dinnerwise! Got friends staying this weekend, plus my youngests birthday, which is involving a BBQ! BUT (and a big but!) I'm gonna make some SW bits too, to hide amongst the naughties for me and my sister (and anyone else who wants some!) and just stick to the spit roast chicken and avoid the burgers and sausages!

I may mix up the EE days too, just changed today to a green!:) See if that shakes things up a bit! Good luck to you hon, sending you slimming vibes!:)

Wednesday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Crab stick salad, with 2 tbsp of low, low mayo - syns (4 crab sticks, lettuce, spring onion, celery, orange pepper, cherry tomatos, cucumber) strawberries and blueberries - 0 syns, alpen light bar - 3 syns

Dinner
roast pork, crackling removed :(, SW roasties and veggies - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 6 (need to find syn value of the mayo)

Had a bad day yesterday, was feeling very down in the dumps, my kids started fighting the moment we got in from school, and I then raided the cupboards, scoffing everything in sight, even things I didn't like! I don't know why, and it gave me the most terrific stomach ache, so then I didn't eat my dinner, and ended up going to bed early. I've woken up this morning to * week, which could be why, but it's early. I dunno! Anyway, I'm drawing a line, today is a new day! I'm feeling happier and positive again. Need to get out of this cycle, it's doing my head in!

Last edited:
Thursday EE

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - HEX+3, milk - HEX+3, sweetener

Lunch
Ainsely cous cous - 1.5 syns, with lettuce, orange pepper, spring onion, tomatos and cucumber - 0 syns, salad cream - 4 syns, blueberries - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner
Spag bol, made with extra lean mince beef, passata and as many veggies as I can throw in (mushrooms, tomatos, peppers, courguette, carrots) and pasta - 0 syns

Total syns - 14.5 syns

Wednesday GREEN

Brekkie
3 Weetabix - HEX+ half a HEX, milk - HEX+ half a HEX, sweetener

Lunch
egg salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, beetroot, red pepper, mushrooms, 2 boiled eggs) with salad cream - 4 syns, satsuma - 0 syns

Dinner
2 poached eggs, baked beans, SW chips and a huge mushroom - 0 syns, 2 rashers of bacon, fat removed - 4 syns, tomato sauce - 4 syns, Alpen light - half HEX, necterine muller light - 0 syns

Syns - 12

Last edited:
i would change to a red or green day today babes - so you can have the extra HE choices - esp cos Egg salad is the same syns on Red, green and EE! xxx

see - you question me, and then see my sense! hahaha! xxx

you could have an extra weetabix and milk tonight to finish of your hexes :) just the one though - hehe! xxx

Thursday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Chicken and mushroom pot noodle - 6 syns melon and 2 satsumas - 0 syns, Muller light - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner
Spag bol, made with extra lean beef mince, passata, onions, mushrooms, tomatos, peppers corguette and celery:) - 0 syns, muller light - 0 syns, 3 fruit salad sweets - 1.5 syns

Total syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Friday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
egg salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, beetroot, yellow pepper, 2 boiled eggs) with salad cream - 4 syns, melon, satsuma and muller light - 0 syns

Dinner
Quorn cheese and broccoli escolope - 7 syns, SW spuds and veggies - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 14

Last edited:
Hey Clairey, long time no chat!!! Hope you're OK sweetie! Busy bee by the looks of it!! Did you WI on Monday? I gained a horrible 2lb and it's all because of a hen night in Cardiff and going WELL overboard on gin and munchies then on Sunday eating my own bodyweight in MacDonalds and other carbs and stodge!! My own doing! And of course being Monday weighers we can't get away with weekend nonsense because there's not time to pull it back!!! X

Hello honey, how are you? How did you get on last night? I didn't WI last night, due to having been away to Disneyland Paris and eating my body weight in croissants! Although, I did go to the nurse last night (pill check) and when weighed, I'd STS so that's rather pleasing! I lost 2lbs the week before, so now it's back on plan, full steam ahead! Chooo chooo!

Back