Claireybella's Food Diary

Claireybella

Gold Member
It's been suggested to me to post my daily food diary here, as it may help me keep on track. I'm not sure if it will, or if I get on here everyday to do so, but I'm gonna give it a whirl! Btw, I'm following Extra Easy!

Wednesday

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, milk and sweetner, using the Weetabix and milk as my Healthy Extras

Lunch - roasted vegetable cous cous (made myself! Cous cous made up with veggies stock, with roasted aubergine, onions, corguette, mushrooms and a pepper mixed in) with rocket salad, a tomatoe and cucumber - all free

Creamy cheese Mug Shot - 2

Bunch of grapes

Dinner - home made burgers, made from extra lean beef mince - free
SW wedges - free
Salad - free
Bun - 8.5 syns
Ketchup - 1 syns
Coleslaw - (worked out it was 6 syns per 100g, well, I had a spoonful so I'm gonna say that I used the rest of my syns on that) 3.5
Raspberry and Cranberry Muller Light

15 syns, I'm shocked at the bun!!

Last edited:
what day are you doing CB? you should pop that on there too so people can help/advise if you are stuck!!!! xxx

click your edit button to change it then missy :) are you saying you are always Easy? (hahahahahha) xxx

Hello.

I've just restarted SW too, so be good to pop in and support you. I have also started a new "new to SW" thread. We post our WI days on there, and recipes, tips, aims and motivations. You are more then welcome to join us. x

Thursday

Brekkie - 2 Weetabix, milk and Canderel, so my Healthy Choices

Snack - chocolate digestive (it was that or doughnuts!!!!) 4 syns

Lunch - roasted veggie cous cous and salad - 0 syns
Melon medley - 0
Creamy cheese mug shot - 2

Snack - 2 meringue nests - 7 (I had a real bad sugar craving!!)

Dinner - grill up (eggs, bacon, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms) - 0 syns

13 syns

Last edited:
Friday

Brekkie - 3 Weetabix (I was really hungry this morning!!) so 2 as a HE, 3 syns for the little one on his own! Milk, used as HE and Canderel

Lunch - Whoopsie! Forget what I planned to have for lunch, I've just been down to the canteen and had a huge chunk of quiche and salad! Eekk! (homemade by Chef, and sooooo nice!) So I'm guesstimating that it was at least 10 syns, plus the salad so I'm saying 15! So well and truely over today, but I will cut back on syns over the weekend, to get back on track!

Dinner - a jacket spud - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns and salad - 0 syns

18 syns in total! Whoops! I'll knock 3 off of tomorrow then! Hee hee! And yes, EE again!:D

Last edited:
Hi Clare

Food is looking good again today. I usually try for a Green or Red Day, but to be honest, EE is just so easy and the fact of just cutting out an Extra HE A and B, is fine for me. I use my HEB for Alpen Lights anyway and my HEA goes on skimmed milk or split that with a 2 lfat laughing cow triangles to add to eggs to make an omelette.

I am really enjoying the food this week. x

Friday

Brekkie - 3 Weetabix (I was really hungry this morning!!) 9 syns! Eeekkk!! Milk, used as HE and Canderel

Lunch - Whoopsie! Forget what I planned to have for lunch, I've just been down to the canteen and had a huge chunk of quiche and salad! Eekk! (homemade by Chef, and sooooo nice!) So I'm guesstimating that it was at least 10 syns, plus the salad so I'm saying 15! So well and truely over today, but I will cut back on syns over the weekend, to get back on track!

Dinner - a jacket spud - 0 syns, baked beans - 0 syns and salad - 0 syns

24 syns - eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!, so 10 syns max for the next 2 days, to recoup them and yes, I'm doing EE again! :D

Where is your HEB? would that not be some of your Weetabix syns - or did you have 5 in total? lol xxx

Saturday - EE

Brekkie - 3 Weetabix, 2 as a HE and 3 syns for the little fella on his own! Milk - my other HE and Canderel

Lunch - 2 mini sausage rolls, 2.5 each, so 5 syns

Snack - Go Ahead biscuits, 2 - 7 syns

Dinner - Boiled eggs, crab sticks, lettuce, tomatos, cucumber and jacket spud!:)
Mayo - 1 syn

Total syns - 16, bugger! Gone over again! Will recoup 4 syns tomorrow, as I'm planning on making free syn veggie soup!:)

Last edited:
Saturday - EE

Brekkie - 3 Weetabix, 2 as a HE and 3 syns for the little fella on his own! Milk - my other HE and Canderel

Lunch - 2 mini sausage rolls, 2.5 each, so 5 syns

Snack - Go Ahead biscuits, 2 - 7 syns

Dinner - Boiled egg, crab sticks, lettuce, tomatos, cucumber and whatever other salad bits I can find in the fridge!:)
Mayo - 1 syn

Total syns - 16, bugger! Gone over again! Will recoup 4 syns tomorrow, as I'm planning on making free syn veggie soup!:)

I think you need to not buy those syntastic go ahead biscuits my lovely!!! they are why you have gone over :( xxx

and our lunch sounds peasly :( you need to eat more!!!!

I think you need to not buy those syntastic go ahead biscuits my lovely!!! they are why you have gone over :( xxx

and our lunch sounds peasly :( you need to eat more!!!!

They were in the cupboard, and after my measly lunch, I was hungry. Thing is, I had a late brekkie, the boys had McDonalds (which you know I don't eat) and then we visited Uncle Stu, and the sausage rolls were there. Rectifying it all today, just made a huge pot of soup! Hoorah! :eat:

Back