Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

well done Clair:)

Come on then missy, I'm dying to know how it went lol! I so wanted to watch it last night but felt so rough I had to go to bed :(.
Hope you had a great time!
xx

Hello I have not been on as I have been absolutely shattered. Unfortunately the day I went to mh my Nan died so that is why I have been a little quiet but thought I would pop on to let you know how it went.

It was a 2 hr drive there and we had not had anything to eat since lunchtime, we found the cafe and it was only selling sandwiches so Tuesday did wonders for my diet lol. When we got in there it was really really hot so I think I sweated another 2st off whilst we where in there. Paul Ross is actually really funny he came on for a rehersal before it started and had everyone in stitches. When Julian does the access all areas at the beginning he shakes peoples hands and in his rehersal he shook mine. Thankfully he picked someone else when the live one was on. We sat in the same seats for 5 hours without moving once and by the time we left as you can imagine my bottom was completely dead and then I drove for 2 hours home again.

We did end up on the telly which we found quite funny but all in all it was a great night and its a bit like labour. Because you ache so much and you are so tired when you come out you vow never to do it again and then when you get offered the tickets because you have had a years rest and forgotten about the shattering journey and the numb arse you do it all over again LOL.

Oh and dont know if anyone saw access all areas on Tuesday with the Girl that did the competition, but she sat opposite me and my friend and I both kept saying that she did'nt look 18 and the lad she was with looked about 10 LOL. Then last night in the final she had been kicked out of the final because she was found to be under age LOL sometimes instincts are right hehe.

Anyway still a really good night, still getting over it and will speak to you all soon. I need my bed but I have to go to work......Love to you all........xx

I so wanted to watch it last night but felt so rough I had to go to bed :(.
xx

I felt really rought too yesterday I think there must be something going around at the moment.

Hope you are feeling better now mate. I am still shattered but not feeling so ill anymore so that is a bonus.......xx

Oh Clair i'm so sorry to hear about your nan passing away :(
Cor that was a long old day for you at MH wasn't it! Definatley worth it though. I would love to go.
Glad you're feeling better, I've still got my cold *sniff sniff*!
xx

So sorry to hear about your nan Clair *HUGS*

My nana died 3 years ago just now so I can sympathise. Hope youre ok

Glad MH was a good night.. wish Id seen it now

Just wanted to wish all the Monday wi gang a good wi tomorrow. I'm not holding out much hope as I have been eating like a horse today.

As you all know my Nan died on Tuesday and she has three sons (one being my dad) but only one daughter-in-law (my mum) so I've been a little busy helping her out at the mo. Hopefully EVERYTHING will settle down soon and I will be back on as usual but until then I will hopefully keep popping on to get the gossip......

Good Luck again.......x x

Thankyou misses........

I will post in the morning when i have done the dreaded wi. Is yours in the morning or afternoon this week?

We have got a long wait for the funeral I am afraid. We have had a date of the 14th November which means another week and a half away yet. Even that is not a definate date until tomorrow when we have spoken to the directors. It is definately a long wait and its getting to us a little now as she has gone but still here at the moment so you just want to say goodbye but at the moment you are in limbo. Hope you get what I mean by that...........difficult to explain. Oh I am having a drink tonight as well as eating like a horse today so anything can happen Oooooops.

I can totally understand what you mean, I think its hard to start moving on, while a funeral is pending. We were lucky, when my nana died it had been expected for a week or so (my mum & her sister were at the home round the clock) by the Thurs it was apparant she wouldnt last much longer and the woman who ran the home 'provisionally' booked the funeral for the Wednesday (yes you can actually do that lol) It meant when she died late on the Saturday night it was just a case of calling to confirm with the undertakers. Gawd reading that back sounds AWFUL but the staff at the home were amazing and well used to dealing with things. It was a huge relief for the family knowing we only had a few days until the funeral.

Wi tomorrow isnt til after work, about 1430, so Ill text you ASAP.

Hope yours goes ok but if it doesnt? I wouldnt give it a 2nd thought, youve had plenty more important things going on this week

Thanks mate!! With my Nan it was on and off for 5 days. She was at home and got taken in on the Thursday then from Friday night until Sunday night we were all being called in at all hours as she was on her way out and then by the time we saw her a few hours later all she wanted was a cup of tea and a gin and tonic LOL. On Monday it was the only day that we did'nt get called in and she died on the tuesday morning. In some ways (this is going to sound awful) but it was a relief, seeing her like that was not her and it needed to go one way or the other and really we knew which way it was going to go.

She was not her old self towards the end apart from wanting the Gin and Tonic LOL.

Will text you tomorrow as soon as I know the results of the dreaded wi......xx

Good Morning people I lost 1 lb this week!!!!!!

xx

Well done Claire, that goal is getting nearer and nearer. Its great that you are still loosing regularly when you are so close to target, that's real determination. Fantastic !

It could all go wrong just as quickly so still not thinking of the goal YET!!!!!!! LOL

Thanku!!

I dont know about all of you, but you know how you have a certain set of closes ie:- wedding, christenings, funerals etc. Well normally I wear jeans, I live in them.

Last night I got my best pair of trousers out of the wardrobe. The last time I wore them was last December when I went to a funeral. I have had them for around 3 yrs and warn them at various different things. Anyway I got them out of the wardrobe last night and tried them on. Oooops way to big. They are a size 16.

All throughout this dieting lark if something that normally fits me has been to big then I go and get another size (especially my jeans). When my mum turned up I asked her if there was anything we could do with these trousers as they are quite comfortable. I put them on and she just laughed. At the end of it when she had finished nipping and tucking them, they looked awful. And you can imagine my surprise when I found out that she had to take them in around the waist by at least 3-4 inches...........:eek:

It just shows that you dont really notice what is going on until you get something out of your wardrobe that you have not warn for a longtime. Now I have to go and by a new pair as these ones just fall off...............Really pleased about it.

When I buy my new pair I will let you know what size they are. The last pair of jeans I brought when I was away 2 weeks ago are a Size 12 which suprised me but this has put a smile right back on my face......:)

Back