CLAIR'S REFEED DIARY

Thank you 2SS. I still cannot believe I'm at goal! People who I haven't seem for a while are gobsmacked when they see me, but I don't see that much difference myself!
How are you finding Lipotrim?

Clair x

Hiya Clair

I'm on week 4 and until last night I was going great guns. I don't know if you read but I broke it. Feel really bad. But im back to it today. I hope to have my weight of in 12 weeks max for a wedding. Do you think i'll do it?

Put the slip-up behind you and power on from today. On average, we are expected to lose a stone every four weeks, so there is every chance you will lose 45lbs in the 12 weeks. Make sure you sip lots of water and focus on getting to your goal!

Good Luck
Clair x

Clair, nice to hear you are doing well. I am not in any hurry to lose. For me, GL is now a way of life. I accept that in a week or two where I want to eat or drink more then I will have to pull up for it in the following weeks. I am more than happy as I am back to the weight I was for most of my adult life.
It is fab that your attitude to food has changed too. Strange that it is no longer the focus of every thought!! Have you maintained or gained or lost over the weeks since refeed?

Molly, I have stayed the same each week, but this week (totm) & after a meal out I've gained 2lbs. My aim is to stay around 10.7-10.12 as it can all become a bit obsessive & I end up getting weighed every day & panicing!
It's fantastic that you have found GL, and are clearly enjoying the foods and can carry on that way for life. This is what maintains losses, a sensible & sustainable approach, which you clearly have

Clair x

Thanks Clair

I'm back to it today with vengence. It's week 4 and i'm definately not going to give up. Heading to a friends tonight to drink tea.

Hi Claire

You are inspirational. Glad to see you are doing well on re-feed. Get the pics on!!!
Emma x

Back