*Clare's 100% cracking the whip diary*

Right, it's the last day of the Big Brother Challenge, but I don't get officially weighed until Monday, however, I hopped on the scales and they were 13st 6.5 lbs which means I've made my target- coulda been alot more without the food! Anyway, gonna update that a bit later.

Shopping after work today, so no buying nibbly bits- will go to clothes section while OH fills his trolly with tasty treats!

Feeling focussed today :D

Clare - well done chicken - great to see you so buzzing!!! What size were you originally??? Well done for doing so well - what does your family say? xxx

Well done clare.... you are that sexy teacher!!!!

Hide the butter...... diss the chicken and have a lush chicken and mushroom soup!!!!

Your doing so well.. keep up the good work and inspiring others with you journey... :)

Cor, alot of Clares in here :D

Thanks for the positive comments guys, but to be honest I'm feeling abit of a fraud because I just haven't been able to stop nibbling! Today is the first day I've taken control again and, apart from an accidental cup of tea at a friend's house (had been standing in the rain for 2 hours!!!) I've been 100%- no nibbling at all.

I woke up so depressed this morning and I was incredibly irritable last night, and I think it's been the diet getting me down. Not so much doing it (I love it) but the way I've been abusing it and not getting the results I want. I could really feel myself sinking into darkness which has happened before in the past.

So, I was brave. I didn't make excuses not to go out, and I didn't put off jobs that needed doing- I made a decision to go out and face the world, and boy do I feel better for it! I shopped, I visited friends, I celebrated their success, and after my mousse I'm gonna dye my hair and WALK up to pick OH from work (as long as the rain holds off).

So, I haven't done the housework- there's always tomorrow for that. Today is about getting back in control and sticking to the path...

Well done for the positive mental attitude... Clarem you truely are an inspiration to others!

Anne-Marie, you are kind, thanks for the support, I really appreciate it :D

Feeling great today and ready to tackle alsorts!

Was 100% yesterday and I really needed to be as the day started off, I felt really low and could feel myself sinking into depression. Luckily I have a wonderful OH and some great friends who yanked me up- I shopped, I went to a ceremony, I walked and ran up to meet my OH from work and I made up with my brother after a bit of a disagreement a couple of weeks a go. All that and stayed in control.

This morning I feel so positive and ready to face any challenge that comes my way- it's amazing how one good day can set you up!

I'm getting weighed tomorrow after 3 weeks and I know it won't be a big loss as I have eaten so much, however the fact that I have lost and am back in control is more important right now- so whatever the scales say, I won't be harsh on myself...I've been battling the food demons and I'm coming out on top x

Clare.. that's great love your fabulous outcomes from yesterday.... I had a marathon trying on session today.... just need to see the difference on the scales to be complete.... funny we arfe never content!!!!

I know! I don't know why the scales are so important, if the clothes are fitting! I've gone clothes made lately and bought far too many things because they are 'bargains' and 'will see me through' (I keep telling OH...the ones he knows about that is..oops).

I've started back to work, so smartly, I'm determind to keep it up!

Yeah, I know sales are lethal.... just to see me through... wait till you are buying for real !!! The first time for me jean shopping was amazing I was going down a size a week practically.... I missed size 12 completely!

I was just wondering how many of us on here are teachers???? shoudl that tell us something? what is it about stress and that dreaded 3pm munching hour?

Oh that's a killer time- for me it's between 4 and 5- I really should plan it in- I tend to get home about 5.30, 6 and if I haven't eaten since lunch my head gets straight in the fridge! nightmare!

lol we are all the same..... Half a bar usually does the trick for me! but then I eat at weird times.... 1st one lunch 2nd around 5 and last one 10:30ish.... I'm a night time eater :0(

Another 100% day to day and WI!

Despite dragging my butt the last few weeks and nibbling away- I've lost another 8lbs and 2 inches off my waist since last WI, so I'm really pleased! This means I've now lost 47lbs in 13 weeks! I'm really, really chuffed about that.

I hope I'm getting better at battling those food demons, especially now I'm back at work!

Lots of compliments again today- I feel really in control and it's showing in my approach to things in general- the weekend blues seem a long way away now!

Anyway, off to fill up my water bottle! Gulp, gulp, gulp!

Well done Clare, your doing really well. I always was sure that once school was back you would do just fine. I had faith in you hun xxx

Thank you hunny- you have been soooo supportive of me, I don't know what I would've done without your help over the last couple of weeks!!!

Anyway, another 100% today- nothing's gonna stop me!

I had a thought on the way home last night:
The more I cheat, the longer I have to stay on this diet! So for ever nibble, I reckon that's another day until goal- so I'm gonna keep telling myself this if I'm having a weak moment! RAWR! x

Oooh nearly forgot- wearing a new skimpyish dress to work today- looking like a LADY!!! (Probably not so good that we have art this afternoon...)

Lol how did your dress turn out after art??

Hun i want to congratulate you on getting back on track! Tremendous job you did there!! Super duper hunny!! :D

(sorry i havent been around to support you last few weeks, was a bit preoccupied with my move, wich is done now)

Oooh Yay! How's your new house? Have you managed to get started on the diet yet? I've been missing you lots!

Miraculously found an apron so I managed to stay nice and clean :D
Today I achieved a massive goal that I've had for months- I managed to run 600m with the kids at school- I'm soooo pleased and they all cheered as much as I did!! Was totally pooped afterwards, mind, and seeing as I had gone swimming as well before work!

I feel so much better than I did this time last week, I can't tell you! Looking into local gym membership- thinking of doing 2 classes a week, primarily toning and a bit of swimming thrown in. I don't want to do extra cardio stuff- I'll stick to the running at school when I can manage it!

Anyway, better get moving, reckon it's time for a mousse! x

Clare.... when you are checking out a gym... check out body pump.... its fab for toning, changing your shape and raising your metabolism

Oh my new house is super!! You should come and check it out :p Just going on vacation tomorrow and i really need it! I'm so stressed out! And hubby isnt helping of course.
No i still haven't started yet, but weight is coming off on my own as well for the moment, but i do really want to get started still. Doc is stalling a bit........called him beginning this week, he could have had stuff ready, but he has to look into it (again) and will call me (again) if he hasnt called me when i get back i'll call again and ill just force him!!

Well done on your dress hun! :D good thinking of the apron!! And wonderfull that you feel so much better now :D super! i;m cheering out loud for you over here :D (maybe i should cheer a bit harder so you can hear it :) )

Looking forward to new photo's of you! :D

Good luck today hun!! Love Klev

Ok, time to stop buggering about, I have been terrible (needless to say couldn't bring myself to post) but today is a new day- I feel like I have a grotty hangover (who'd thought you could feel like that from food!) and it's 100% for me today and back on track.

I'm so frustrated that I keep mucking about, and I've noone to blame but me. I have a work-free day today and OH is off so it's chill and do stuff for us- which will prolly be housework haha.

Anyway, I don't think I'll reach my November goal of 2 stone off in 9 weeks, but at the mo my goal is to fall back in love with CD and aim for those size 14 tops and 16 bottoms!

I can now comfortably run 600m- 3 laps of the school field with the kids- I even did an extra 3/4 of a lap on Thursday.

I've set aside Wednesday night with some girlfriends and we go out to a workshop together. I'm doing stuff for ME!

Gonna see if I can convince OH that he really does like swimming and wants to go regularly.....

Right, my water bottle's empty...glug, glug, glug!

Back