*Clare's 100% cracking the whip diary*

clare great attitude..... I'm in the same boat, last week with the food hangover but my resolve only got me through 3 full days 100% why don't we see if we can hit a mini challenge this week????

hows about

1 day 100%
2 days 100%
3 days 100%
4 days 100%
5 days 100%
6 days 100%
1 week 100%

You up for it?

ok I'll have to start tomoro though as today definitely hasn't gone to plan ooops

ok so I am on it now.... (steps away from the chocolate) Chat tomoro.... no excuses x

*supports you from over here*
*sends mental waves over* (well not mental....you know what i mean..though of course i am mental :))

I always suspected you were, hunny!!! Then again, takes one to know one!!!

Got WI today later on, but I'm furious with myself because I think it'll be no more than 1lb loss in 2 weeks!!!! All teh mucking around I've done- It was looking ok at about a 5lbs but Friday and Saturday night have really screwed it up....back on the wagon now though- if anything anger is my motivation!!!!! Grrrrr x

Finally!!! 100% today woohooooooo, I'm on the home stretch now and nothing can tempt me to eat this evening!!!

Had WI earlier and lost a measly 1.5lb (would've been 5 up to Thursday if I hadn't had stupid blip)

Anyway I'm just angry at myself, not gonna make any excuses, just get back on it and in the zone!

[STRIKE]1 day 100%[/STRIKE] yay :D
2 days 100%
3 days 100%
4 days 100%
5 days 100%
6 days 100%
1 week 100%

well done clare 100%. And a loss.. better off than on!

I'm off the wagon completely. Gave up and re-joinned slimming world this evening.... something that has been in my head for some time now!

Good luck with the rest of your journeyxx

Woot!! Congrats hun! Let's go for the second day!! :D

Thanks Hunny! Woot! I did it! Feels good to be back in control. However ToTM and OMG do I feel crappy with back and tummy ache, nausea and fighting a cold!! Oh well... won't make me eat!!!

[STRIKE]2 days 100%[/STRIKE];) phew, did it!
3 days 100%
4 days 100%
5 days 100%
6 days 100%
1 week 100%

Woot :D gratz :D up for the third day!! :D and jus remember how far you already came!! :D

Last edited:
Aw thanks Hunny, I couldn't do it with everyone's support!

Another 100% day today- I can say that because I'm going out this evening and there will be no food! Just trying not look at the corned beef in the fridge!!!

[STRIKE]3 days 100%[/STRIKE] Woohoo! On a roll :D
4 days 100%
5 days 100%
6 days 100%
1 week 100%

Hows Day 4 going???

Well! I'm having another good day and I'm still 100%

I've been to the dentist today for work on a crown but I've been put on antibiotics to fight an ongoing infection- luckily I have no pain (for the moment!)

Anyway all's good but I'm hungry at the mo so I'm heading off to make a mousse before I attack the cheese!

Ann-Marie, how are you getting on at slimming world?

Klev, Hunny- I got your PM- I'll reply a bit later xxx

[STRIKE]3 days 100%[/STRIKE] Woohoo! On a roll :D
[STRIKE]4 days 100% [/STRIKE] pfft easy!
5 days 100%
6 days 100%
1 week 100%

Back