Clare's food diary

eubankclare

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake. ~Author Unknown

The above comment was defiantly something i would have come out with, but now, I have to pull my socks up and loose some weight. Im in the obese weight bracket and at 5ft 2 it shows.
I want to get into a safe weight bracket. My health is not just for me anymore, me and my OH have decided to try for a baby and i want to give us the best chance i can.

So here goes - Day one

Breakfast - Slept in as was late in bed due to work.
Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup 1pp
Tea - Chicken casserole with new potatoes, mushrooms and carrots & an Orange 7pp
Anytime - 2 slice Warburton’s bread 7pp
30g pate 2pp
30g soft cheese 2pp
Biscuit 1pp

This took me to 20pp and i was stuffed so i had to find a way to get at least 6 more pp into me. This lead me to a can of cider :) 7pp

Full day 26pp + 1 weekly

In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and chains. Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale. ~Stephen Phillips

Today had.....

Lunch - Bread, Pate & Soup Total 7pp
Dinner - Chicken Tika massala with rice and nan bread followed by an orange Total 19pp

Total 26pp

Well today I think i have had my best day so far - not felt hungry at all :)

Breakfast - Activia Breakfast pot - Peach 5pp
Lunch - Baby salad leaves, feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, celery, spring onions, olives 8pp
Tea - spaghetti bolognaise - 13pp

Plus oranges and extra celery
That’s 26pp all day

Oh and was going to add a picture of my tea but as I forgot I took a picture of what was left which I'm eating for my dinner. :)

image-4164464844.jpg

I was meant to weigh in last night but for Christmas I got tickets for lion king and went to watch the show.
Just going to be good again this week and go to class next week.

Yesterday -
Breakfast - yoghurt 5pp
Lunch - salad 0pp
Tea - pizza express (one with salad in middle) 14pp

That's 19pp with a wine and lemonade on top (diet lemonade)

:)

Back