clearly don't wanna die but...

missy3

starving!
would it hurt if i missed a shake today and tomorro? just have a lunch one and dinner one? I havent got enough (due to experimentation :S i.e chilli flapjck porridge :S) and it'd save me a trip to the chemist? Then i wont do it ever again.. promise :D :cool:

Christiona, DON'T do it !!!! Get that third shake down you and get to the chemist tomorrow!!
You MUST have all THREE shakes so that you get all the nutrients that your body needs !

i tend to agree it is very important for your body to get all 3 shakes down you x

I agree - don't miss any out. Does anyone know if you did run out of LT if you could have something like a slimfast instead?? or do they contain lots of nasty carbs?!!

I have missed out shakes before when I have been ill, it has made no difference but I don't think I'd advise it if not! Good luck with your decision, and don't tell if you do;)
T x

I have missed one now and again if I have been too busy at work and just had one at night time - no ill effects myself to date and still losing - however I think if you have got them and the time to have them then you should!!

you shouldnt really miss them as you know it holds all the daily good things ya body needs, dont forget your not far off starving ya body doing it right.
But on the other hand I find it funny as I use to experiment with them too lmao. xx

If you can get them do. If you simply can't get them then there's not much you can do except skip one. I skipped a few in my early weeks,but my energy levels plummeted and I had horrible cravings. I make sure I always have them now!!!

Back