climbing back on the wagon :)

starla

Hello, well I am climbing back on the wagon today :D have missed the last two weigh in's due to work and have fell off the wagon, I dont know why but I have just seemed to scoff everything :eek: but I am drawing a line under it and back in motivated mood :D weigh in tonight at 6pm wish me luck :eek::eek::eek:

Lots of luck Starla! You've done the hard bit and bitten the bullet so go for it now! You can do it!!!!!! xxxxx

Good luck!! I started again on Thursday after falling off the wagon A WHOLE 2 MONTHS ago in which time Ive eaten tonnes of crap everyday and drinking lots of lager! I gained 9lbs in that time but im getting it off and then some!! we're gonna do it yay yay

Thank you all :gen126: will deffo try and keep regular posting on this site as it keeps me motivated thank you your all brilliant :)

Good Luck with your WI tonight (mine is at exactly the same time so fingers crossed :cross:) & well done for getting back on the ww wagon :)

hi good luck for ur wi tonight xx

Well done for going Starla! You can re-lose that really quickly if you go for it 100% this week. A gain is a horrible thing to face up to but when its done, its done and you're free to move forward! Have a good week! xxx

well done for going and good luck with the loss i am sure it will go quickly! x

Back