closed

Hehe and when I have it at work for lunch I make watery and have it like a mug shot! :)

might try that too. cup a sloppy soup :)

14588.gif

tuesday

3 pints of water down.
2 coffees
2 peppermint teas
1 shake
1 soup

2 zumbAtomic classes and 1 adult class to go.

phew!

off to have my nails done tomorrow then the gym! bathing mum in the afternoon and then picking up ems from school.

tuesday

5 pints of water down.
2 coffees
2 peppermint teas
1 shake
1 soup
1 S+S spag bol VLCD
1 more to go!

i've taught 2 zumbAtomic classes and 1 adult class. :D

9869.gif

it's just after 9 and i'm shattered! off to bed soon yawn!

it's just after 9 and i'm shattered! off to bed soon yawn!

Really? A house to take care of, a teaching job, teching Zumba, your own fitness, a VLCD, and two small children and a husband... I can't see why would be?

Happy-Wednesday-rollie.gif

1146.gif

i'm shattered 'again'! eyes are so sore. bl**dy emily had me up at one point in the night by coming into our room so i plonked her back into bed and then had to put the loo light on for her. then she came in again at 5.30 just as i was popping off to the loo and then i couldn't get back to sleep!

popped off to get my nails done and then went to the gym. ran 3 miles and then did some weights which i was cr*p at cause i felt so weak and tired. then i got chatting for an hour and a half to various people (just standing there chatting). then popped off to take dude's shoes back to clarks *there by hangs a tale* then to my mum's to give her a bath and then to pick up ems and i took her for an ice-cream and picked up dude, cooked tea, sorted out washing and then took ironing round to my parents house as someone goes there to do theres and is not doing mine too! then i twas 8.30pm! yikes.

*tale....

i bought dude some shoes in the sale and on sunday i noticed that they were 2 different colours. so today i took them back and exchanged them, they were very good. then i find out that the kids at nursery have been swapping shoes so someone else might, just might have the matching pair to the ones i just took back! yikes!!!!!

Morning Nikki --

LOL on the shoes. I once DD a pair at Clarks and did not notice that there were two left shoes in the box until she tried to put them on for school. She wore her old ones for a few days until I return them for an exchange. The staff laughed because they had discovered the two rights and wonder why someone had not come back... one girl said, "I was starting to think that there really ARE people with two left feet!"

I guess you could ask the teacher to check -- and then send the other parent to the shop to swap. ;)

You do sooo much -- I find you totally amazing. Try to slow it up a bit -- I think your life is becoming even more stressful.

BeforeWorkAfterWork.gif

You do sooo much -- I find you totally amazing. Try to slow it up a bit -- I think your life is becoming even more stressful.

BeforeWorkAfterWork.gif

i'm not that stressed right now. just tired. having my 3rd product of the day and if i can't be bothered eating on my return from Zumba teaching then i'll just have a shake or porridge. go to bed etc!

back from zumba and my mum's after collecting my ironing and i had a shake. i feel really bloated even though the scales are dropping. i wonder why! school tomorrow.

Urgh...... I'm constipated. Couldn't take anything today cause I was teaching and on playground duty. Off to toning tomorrow but I'll need to risk as my tummy is huge and sore and I feel that I can't walk properly. So it looks like I'll probably bleed too, as always.

Managed to go, with help, but once again the toilet bowl was full of blood. So sick!

Had a crap day at school. Not schools fault. I'm just worried about it all! Things that happen in class, worried about the school's opinion of me, well the staff there!

up and off on my zumba toning course this am!

tired. yes.

hungry. no

clearing the blockage. yes.

looking forward to needing the loo during the course. no!

Hey Nicki

What does your doctor say about your "MOVEMENTS"? I would go back if I were you, the situation doesnt sound good. I feel for you I really do. To put it into perspective, from a physiological perspective we are supposed to go at least once a day and it shouldnt be a struggle. Now I know in a VCLD you are lucky if you do 1 out of 3, but even so, I would go back and get checked out.

The life of a working mother is always hectic, but dont worry, you will find your level and soon you wont be the "new girl" in work and it will all be gravy.

I go when I end up taking tablets to go and not before and I always bleed! :( not nice at all.

P.S I would dream of going to the docs cause he'd want a camera up my bum done and I don't want that. It's also partly why my iron level drops so much all the time. I'll be taking more tonight and tomorrow.

Back