Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of having a swap shop, personally!! We're all in need of a new wardrobe at different points, and if everyone has a clear out every now and then, no-one should go without. For the sake of a little P&P everyone's a winner.
I think if people wish to sell, then there should be an eBay thread, IMHO!!!

I'm a freebies gal, and love a good bargain!!!! xxxx

I like the idea of having a swap shop, personally!! We're all in need of a new wardrobe at different points, and if everyone has a clear out every now and then, no-one should go without. For the sake of a little P&P everyone's a winner.
I think if people wish to sell, then there should be an eBay thread, IMHO!!!

I'm a freebies gal, and love a good bargain!!!! xxxx

Me too I had 2 lovely tops off kingleds had several compliments when wearing them, but its important to be polite and say thank you too :D

Message moved to ebay thread

Last edited:
Hi Amy, sorry dont mean to be like the ebay police, but we are trying for this thread to not go down the route of an ebay advert. Its more of a swap it then a sell it x

Just set up a "clothes eBay thread" for those with items they wish to sell!!! Can't post a link on my phone, but it's on the off topic board!!!

Happy bidding!! (I have nothing to sell I'm afraid, just thought it a good idea!!) xxx

I replied to your book swap thread earlier x

will go find the thread I was talking about, hold on x

Last edited:
ha, i just went to the book thread and copied and pasted the address- so dunno how it happened! x

Will be hoping to give away some 18 - 22 clothes SOON! Anyone need any ball gowns/evening dresses? Have a few I'd like to sell ! x

welshcake - was the orange top from you? i requsted it ages ago and it has a post mark on it from a few weeks ago, but our postman obviously decided to leave it down the side of our summer house and i only just found it! x if so then thanks, if not then thanks to whoever it was from lol x

Will be hoping to give away some 18 - 22 clothes SOON! Anyone need any ball gowns/evening dresses? Have a few I'd like to sell ! x

Whilst this thread is for swapping, i do need a dress in a size 18-20, preferably in blue! But if you have any photos, i'd love to see them, and can sort out prices and postage?!

Thanks xxxxxx

welshcake - was the orange top from you? i requsted it ages ago and it has a post mark on it from a few weeks ago, but our postman obviously decided to leave it down the side of our summer house and i only just found it! x if so then thanks, if not then thanks to whoever it was from lol x

I sent a white/orange tunic style top typical postie eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back