Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was it thanks WC x

Will be hoping to give away some 18 - 22 clothes SOON! Anyone need any ball gowns/evening dresses? Have a few I'd like to sell ! x

Yes, me, have a wedding to go to in August, hoping to be size 18 :D

I don't suppose anybody has a spare tent (size 30) that I could wear to a wedding in a couple of weeks?

Yes, me, have a wedding to go to in August, hoping to be size 18 :D

What sorta thing you after as I might have something suitable for ya?! x

What sorta thing you after as I might have something suitable for ya?! x

Thanks hunni, was looking for something wrap over style, as I think its flattering, pref a dress, floaty style;)

Size 20 Clothes need a good home

This is a very old thread but thought I would try and see if anyone is interested still.

I have loads of size 20 stuff that I have just ejected from my wardrobe that if anyone is interested in I would be prepared to post out to peeps. I'm in Spain though so don't exactly know how much it would cost.

Loads of trousers and tops and jackets. No dresses - don't do 'em!

I NEED 16's. So if anyone has slimmed out of these let me know as I will happily pay postage for summery tops and pants - I'm desperate and getting nice stuff here in Spain is a problem.

I'm aged 50+ so nothing too fashionable in my wardrobe. Mostly classics that are suitable for work.

Pomette - its not a very old thread, it was started a while ago, yes, but it is still very active.

Wish I may have a wrap dresss actually, will have a look for you at some point (we're a bit upside down what with the house move) xxx

Thanks Rainbow. For some reason when I looked at this thread if was only showing me posts that were 6 months old! That's why I thought it was old. Now I can see posts just from a few days ago. Weird.

Wish I may have a wrap dresss actually, will have a look for you at some point (we're a bit upside down what with the house move) xxx

Thanks hunnypot:flirt2:

PM me your address, Ive found a lovely dress. Its not weddingy, but its very very pretty - it'd be nice for summer xxx

PM me your address, Ive found a lovely dress. Its not weddingy, but its very very pretty - it'd be nice for summer xxx

Ok will do, thanks so much:) xx

What size stuff do you need hun, will see if I have anything for you x

Have just seen this, but have replied by PM so wont duplicate lol x

clothes swap

Sounds a fab idea, but as I doubt anyone would want to walk around in long black victorian bustle skirts, and I'm so goth I pee darkness t-shirts, I won't be joining in, but I do like the idea, might nick it at the next DarkSouls meeting, see if anyone wants to rid themselves of old gear...

Have been ill for a few weeks so have not managed to do my sort through as yet. Will try & do over the BH.

Is there anything particular anyone wants or needs in a size 20? I pretty much have a whole wardrobe full of stuff ranging from next work suits, work shirts, jeans, casual tops, going out dresses. Might be easier if anyone wants anything specific let me know rather than me posting 50 odd items on here!!

hi, i love next jeans! do you have any in a size 20 in a regular leg and id love to see what tops you have. could you pm me please. thank you x

How ya feelin now KingL? x

Hey all. Feeling much better, but have had a mental few weeks - just come back from a hen do so back to feeling delicate again :)

I promise promise promise I will take pics etc of all my stuff that i want rid off and post this next weekend.

Nettie - do have some size 20 jeans from next & M&S in standard lengths I think. I will sort out and drop you a PM about other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back