Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here are some pics !!!

First pic - Black slim fit new look Jeans in size 16 - these are soooo tiny tho - i think they would be more suitable for a 12-14

Second pic is some faded size 18 (more like 16) Dorothy Perkins bootcut jeans.

Next 2 pics is some Next jeans size 16R dark blue

Then for some reason the top photos are upside down!!! oops! Three pics of the halter neck Dorothy Perkins top (size 18) in black - its got a triangle bottom and it looks so flattering on! you can tuck the halter neck into the ruched boob section and have it strapless as well.

Then a New look checked top that has a tie in the middle - its size 16 - and i used to wear it with vest tops.

I would just want a donation to my race for life page to cover the postage for any of these items.

Thanks, Elle x

Attachments

• image-2997343382.jpg
    image-2997343382.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2496661229.jpg
    image-2496661229.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-4068891561.jpg
    image-4068891561.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2687198062.jpg
    image-2687198062.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3923814002.jpg
    image-3923814002.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3943190050.jpg
    image-3943190050.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2372794732.jpg
    image-2372794732.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1667803935.jpg
    image-1667803935.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2373164685.jpg
    image-2373164685.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I have some size 16 white crop trousers, they are new, but I just ran them through the washing machine so took the tags off, they have been sat in my wardrobe far too long:rolleyes:

I was looking for something to wear for a wedding too (daytime guest) size 18 or 20 please (i'm between the two sizes at the mo)

If anyone wants the trousers, PM me:D

I would maybe be interested in your trousers if you still have them. I will have a look at the dresses I have in my wardrobe when I go home and see if any are in the right size but got a feeling I have a little black dress with a white sash and a long black dress that may be suitable...don't know how you feel about wearing black to a wedding though as I know some folk are funny about it

Oh for goodness sakes ignore me about the white trousers it's a 14 I'm just in now not a 16....what a nugget LOL

I would maybe be interested in your trousers if you still have them. I will have a look at the dresses I have in my wardrobe when I go home and see if any are in the right size but got a feeling I have a little black dress with a white sash and a long black dress that may be suitable...don't know how you feel about wearing black to a wedding though as I know some folk are funny about it

Oh for goodness sakes ignore me about the white trousers it's a 14 I'm just in now not a 16....what a nugget LOL

Aww thanks Theresa:cool: these trousers are quite a small 16, would you like me to measure the waist for you?

I think I may know you from a different forum about a certain breed of doggie?

Aww thanks Theresa:cool: these trousers are quite a small 16, would you like me to measure the waist for you?

I think I may know you from a different forum about a certain breed of doggie?

LOL Well that sounds incredibly likely...how on earth did you make that connection...or does the fact I am never imaginative enough to make up an exciting user name give it away...so who's mummy are you then???

I'll pass on the trousers...thanks anyway but even if they did fit now it would hopefully only be briefly as I am doing a 6 week course at a gym follwed by a 4 week bootcamp so in 10 weeks time I had better be at least a small size 14 LOL

LOL Well that sounds incredibly likely...how on earth did you make that connection...or does the fact I am never imaginative enough to make up an exciting user name give it away...so who's mummy are you then???

I'll pass on the trousers...thanks anyway but even if they did fit now it would hopefully only be briefly as I am doing a 6 week course at a gym follwed by a 4 week bootcamp so in 10 weeks time I had better be at least a small size 14 LOL

:D Just your user name hun and the diet thread on the other forum:flirt2: I'm Emma, Indies mum:p

You have done so well Theresa, i'm very jealous, where did you get the willpower/motivation from?

Dunno if it's willpower it's more desperation....I toddle down the aisle on the 22nd October and I refuse to do it as a blimp...that and I have bought the dress in a size smaller than I am now so I WILL GET IN IT.

Are you Magicstar??? as in I won a halti off you in the auction a while back and you included a super mug with it???

Dunno if it's willpower it's more desperation....I toddle down the aisle on the 22nd October and I refuse to do it as a blimp...that and I have bought the dress in a size smaller than I am now so I WILL GET IN IT.

Are you Magicstar??? as in I won a halti off you in the auction a while back and you included a super mug with it???

Aww congrats and you are gonna look amazing:D

Yes thats me, warts and all:rolleyes::D

Awwww I LOVE that mug.....I broke the handle off it (eedgit) so have glued it back on and now it is just an ornament as I refuse to get rid of it.

Awwww I LOVE that mug.....I broke the handle off it (eedgit) so have glued it back on and now it is just an ornament as I refuse to get rid of it.

LOL! Awww cute:cool:

I have a brand new navy blue trousers in size 30 I think it is or 32. Never worn them and still in original packaging. Spent 30 quid on them too.

Let me know if anyone would like them x

Here are some things i'm wanting to give away if anyine is intereated.

Dark blue skinny jeans in 20l from next.
Dark blue bootcut jeans in 20s from Monsoon
Both worn a few times

Pink halterneck top from next size 18 never worn
Black with blue & green bits babydoll top size 18 from Evans worn a few times
Black babydoll top size 20 from Evans worn a few times

Black halter neck Floor length dress size 20 from DP worn twice
Black knee length mess dress size 18 from Wallis, worn a few times
Purple knee length satin & mess dress size 18 from Wallis, worn a few times.

PM me if you are interested. I don't want postage but would prefer a donation to my justgiving page www.justgiving.co.uk/sarahcarter1966

Attachments

• image-2552639093.jpg
    image-2552639093.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 51
  • image-736876272.jpg
    image-736876272.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3328844958.jpg
    image-3328844958.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1995790101.jpg
    image-1995790101.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2061432041.jpg
    image-2061432041.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3880978986.jpg
    image-3880978986.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
kingleds said:
And if anyone has any summer tops in a size 16 i would be interested!

I posted a load of jeans On the previous page and There was a new look top...any good?

kingleds could I have the black and blue top and the the black knee length dress please

Hi

Hope this works, I have a Pink/Coral coloured t shirt from Miss Evie, size 18-20 but it is on the small size its a tight fitting top, only wore it once, just let me know if you want it.

Can't get the pic small enough, I can email it to anyone that is interested.

Last edited:
JackieN said:
Kingleds please could I have the monsoon jeans and the next pink halterneck top?

I am sure I have a pretty white cotton top in a size 16 upstairs I will go and have a look now. :)

Thanks so much
jackie
x

You can hun. Please PM me your address.

KingL please can I have the black dress and the black top?
How are the donations coming along on the justgiving page?
Wish I'll post your stuff this week, I just havent got round to doing it.
King L - PM me your address, I have a blue vest in a 16 (with a bow on) it doesnt fit obviously lol x

rainbow said:
KingL please can I have the black dress and the black top?
How are the donations coming along on the justgiving page?
Wish I'll post your stuff this week, I just havent got round to doing it.
King L - PM me your address, I have a blue vest in a 16 (with a bow on) it doesnt fit obviously lol x

You can! Donations are okay so far, but i have been rubbish & haven't posted stuff on here for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back