Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be long before I'm looking for size 14things

Guys. This selling old clothes on ebay thing is a great idea but I wondered what you all do about buying new clothes whilst you're slimming? I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe everytime I drop a size as that could be v v expensive with 6 stone to lose but I work in a customer facing environment so can't wear ill fitting clothes. Any ideas?

Guys. This selling old clothes on ebay thing is a great idea but I wondered what you all do about buying new clothes whilst you're slimming? I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe everytime I drop a size as that could be v v expensive with 6 stone to lose but I work in a customer facing environment so can't wear ill fitting clothes. Any ideas?

Handy with a sewing machine ;)

Wear stuff that is meant to be loose-fitting... Or borrow someone else's for the time being - I do that with my sister's clothes.

I am in the process of having a mega clear out, I am listing stuff over the next few weeks, will be size 20 stuff:)

On the question about what to do as your loosing weight - might I suggest ebay again? I've been selling and buying!

Hi all

Im going to be listing some items over the next few days, I don't want to earn any money for them but Im signed up to do a trek in Nepal next year for the "women for women" charity -so Im in the midst of raising funds towards it, here is my just giving page if anyone wants to read up on what its in support of...

http://www.justgiving.com/JILL-HODGE

So I would really appretiate it if anyone would like to make a donation in exchange for anything and pay for the postage (that way no money is exchanging hands either :D)-please give me a yell if you are interested in anything or want details:-
here is the 1st one....
I wore this dress once for an Xmas do....
size 22

18c4c27b-35ab-44b3-b1fd-4de8f06a9bd9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back