Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I'll post your stuff this week, I just havent got round to doing it.

Don't worry Vicky, same to be honest I have got you some bits here, will get them posted for you:)

Hows the weight loss coming along? and the house move?

Steady on both counts lol! Moving in a couple of weeks all being well!!!!! x

ooooo I have only just found this thread!!

I have quite a few size 14 items that I would like to give away - I will take some piccies tonight and upload tomorrow!

What a fab thread!! :D

hi All. This mmight be a strange one but my hubby has now lost a fair amount iof weight by 'following' in the loosest terms SW and has some jeans & tshirts & shirts which are now far too big. Does anyone have any OH's or borthers or Dads who want stuff in a XXL or 40 & 38 inc waist?

If so, I will get him to sort through and post the decent stuff on here

ooooo I have only just found this thread!!

I have quite a few size 14 items that I would like to give away - I will take some piccies tonight and upload tomorrow!

What a fab thread!! :D

LOL i'll be taking your size 14's off your hands... in a year...

Here are some things i'm wanting to give away if anyine is intereated.

Dark blue skinny jeans in 20l from next.
Dark blue bootcut jeans in 20s from Monsoon
Both worn a few times

Pink halterneck top from next size 18 never worn
Black with blue & green bits babydoll top size 18 from Evans worn a few times
Black babydoll top size 20 from Evans worn a few times

Black halter neck Floor length dress size 20 from DP worn twice
Black knee length mess dress size 18 from Wallis, worn a few times
Purple knee length satin & mess dress size 18 from Wallis, worn a few times.

PM me if you are interested. I don't want postage but would prefer a donation to my justgiving page www.justgiving.co.uk/sarahcarter1966

Just found this thread. Is the purple dress still available?

I have some stuff to post on here later all different sizes.

Right here are some pics !!!

First pic - Black slim fit new look Jeans in size 16 - these are soooo tiny tho - i think they would be more suitable for a 12-14

Second pic is some faded size 18 (more like 16) Dorothy Perkins bootcut jeans.

Next 2 pics is some Next jeans size 16R dark blue

Then for some reason the top photos are upside down!!! oops! Three pics of the halter neck Dorothy Perkins top (size 18) in black - its got a triangle bottom and it looks so flattering on! you can tuck the halter neck into the ruched boob section and have it strapless as well.

Then a New look checked top that has a tie in the middle - its size 16 - and i used to wear it with vest tops.

I would just want a donation to my race for life page to cover the postage for any of these items.

Thanks, Elle x

Hi hun, you don't still have the black halterneck top do you?

I have some size 16 white crop trousers, they are new, but I just ran them through the washing machine so took the tags off, they have been sat in my wardrobe far too long:rolleyes:

I was looking for something to wear for a wedding too (daytime guest) size 18 or 20 please (i'm between the two sizes at the mo)

If anyone wants the trousers, PM me:D

may have a dress - will have a look later :)

I need tops and dressed for July holiday. I'm a 18/20 could you do the same for me ;)

Hi hun, hopefully your holiday is late July? May have some holiday stuff - will post pics later!

Hi everyone! I have various stuff (although not yet sorted) in my wadrobes and drawers that I never wear!
From sizes 16 - 22!
Have decided that anything lose is GOING, anything I haven't worn for 6 months is GOING and anything I'm kidding myself I'll ever get into is also going :p

Will post some pics later... is anyone has some jeans (18) OR summer tops size 16 get posting! Will reply later with some pics (hopefully) if you never hear from me again you know I've drowned under a pile of clothes :p

lsf666 said:
Just found this thread. Is the purple dress still available?

I have some stuff to post on here later all different sizes.

Its still available hun, pm me the address to send to

JackieN - thanks for the top & the surprise! I was wondering about what to wear jewellry wise a engagement party in a few weeks & they are perfect!!!

This is the first time I visited this thread. Will have to read previous posts first so I can catch up with you girls. :)

kingleds said:
Its still available hun, pm me the address to send to

JackieN - thanks for the top & the surprise! I was wondering about what to wear jewellry wise a engagement party in a few weeks & they are perfect!!!

Have PMd you x

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI Ive got some size 16 and 14 clothes to give away if anyone is interested.
There is a couple of dresses and tops and there will be more once I get round to sorting out my wardrobe :)I will take some pics over the next couple of days. xx

OK so I have finallygot round to clearing my wardrobe out and have some 14's, loads of 12's and some 10's - bits of everything! Not done this before so shall I just list what I've got as there will be too many piccies to put on? If anyone wants pics they can, of course, then just ask and I'll be happy to oblige :D

Feels so good doing that - been meaning to do it for ages! ....and after a crappy day diet wise it feels good to try some old clothes on and be able to get back into them after years of hoping.... 2 birds with 1 stone methinks! :D

Anyway, I'll list tomorrow coz am shattered now! x z

I have a flowered tea dress from peacocks. Size 14.
Black dress by south size 16. Really pretty beading embellishments on skirt and waistband.
Top from marks and Spencers size 16.
7 for all mankind denim jacket size m. So about 14. Never worn.
Grey pinstripe jacket from George.size 16.
I can't attach any pics at moment as it keeps crashing but ill try again later. X

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110707_174956.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110707_174956.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 50
  • ForumRunner_20110707_175034.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110707_175034.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 50
  • ForumRunner_20110707_175108.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110707_175108.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.