Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I have finallygot round to clearing my wardrobe out and have some 14's, loads of 12's and some 10's - bits of everything! Not done this before so shall I just list what I've got as there will be too many piccies to put on? If anyone wants pics they can, of course, then just ask and I'll be happy to oblige :D

Feels so good doing that - been meaning to do it for ages! ....and after a crappy day diet wise it feels good to try some old clothes on and be able to get back into them after years of hoping.... 2 birds with 1 stone methinks! :D

Anyway, I'll list tomorrow coz am shattered now! x z

Hi :)
I'm on the look out for some size 10/12 clothes. Im sort of inbetween the two atm.
I will keep a look out for your post, thanks x

Hey KingL, thanks soooo much for the dress, my friend has borrowed it lol! I am sorry, I havent posted yours or wishes things, I cant find them.... they've been put in boxes when we moved, but will find them as we properly unpack xxx

I have not had time to sort my wardrobe but I have sorted the airing cupboard and I have some fantasie bras in sze 34GG if anyone wants them then send a pm.

I love the idea of this. So do I just post photos of things I have shrunk out of and then send them to someone who requests them? Then request things in my size if someone posts? How do you deal with postage?

I love the idea of this. So do I just post photos of things I have shrunk out of and then send them to someone who requests them? Then request things in my size if someone posts? How do you deal with postage?

If its a straight swap I dont bother with postage, if not you can either give the postage before hand by estimating or wait until you find the actual cost, whatever suits the sender best really

Brilliant thread!! I will be lurking for some 14s/12s. :D

Please can anybody help me?

I need a dress for a wedding next Saturday. Size 20, possibly a large 18.

Any help appreciated. I bought a dress off eBay but don't really like it and can't afford new :(

I've gone through my wardrobe this evening so will also be listing some 22/24's in the next couple of days. Mostly casual or smart casual if anybody will be interested?

Thanks in advance xx

Hi Is anyone interested in size 28 clothes? I'll list if anyone is interested.

Please can anybody help me?

I need a dress for a wedding next Saturday. Size 20, possibly a large 18.

Any help appreciated. I bought a dress off eBay but don't really like it and can't afford new :(

I've gone through my wardrobe this evening so will also be listing some 22/24's in the next couple of days. Mostly casual or smart casual if anybody will be interested?

Thanks in advance xx

I recognise you! Don't you go to Armley meeting? The girl who just got wed? We looked at your photos on Monday :D

I have a size 20 Monsoon dress that I could do a swap for something in a size 22? It's far too small for me and I don't go to many places posh enough to wear it so unlikely that I will get much wear out of it when I get to size 20.

I'm 5ft 4in and its a couple of inch below knee length on me. It has a kind of V neck cross over front with a rouged up bit under the bust then flares out. It's a kind of petrol green colour and looks great with blonde hair. Its 56% silk and cost a small fortune originally lol. It's size 20 but has a removable strap that ties at the back so would pull it in a bit if you are between 18/20.

Anyway, let me know. Happy to swap for anything really. We could probably save postage too if you live nearby x

Selwonk - do you need things for this weekend only? As other posters will atest I am entirely useless at getting stuff to people on time so if you do need this weekend I won't be able to help.

I do however have a couple of dresses that are in your size range. Pics below.

Black Waterfall Dress from Simply Be - more an evening dress to be honest - size 20. Never been worn.

Magenta Sparkly dress, strapless from Anna Sholtz @ Simply Be. This is an amazing dress which the pics don't do justice to. I have worn once but honestly it requires alot of confidence (or vodka) to pull off as its a bit clingy and as its strapless only your bangers are keeping it up! Its a size 22 but I was a size 20 when I wore it.

Purple Next Maxi Dress - size 20, new with tags (looks a bit blue in the pic) is a lovely dress, just be aware that its got a really low back so needs a low back bra.

Purple Spotty Wrap Dress - size 20 worn a couple of times. V Flattering though OH says the pattern makes his eyes go funny after a few beers :)

Grey Knee Length Corsage Dress - never worn but no tags,. Size 22 (a big 22 I think), hence why never worn.

Let me know if you want any of them - thats goes for everyone else obviously but Selwonk gets first refusal as she asked first :)

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 37
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi kingleds,

I love all of the dresses!

Would it be really selfish of me to ask for them all if nobody else desperately wants one? I don't mind giving you something for them? And I'll re-post on here when I've shrunk out of them?

Thanks for everyone taking the time to post/email, much appreciated! xxx

selwonk said:
Hi kingleds,

I love all of the dresses!

Would it be really selfish of me to ask for them all if nobody else desperately wants one? I don't mind giving you something for them? And I'll re-post on here when I've shrunk out of them?

Thanks for everyone taking the time to post/email, much appreciated! xxx

I'm happy as long as they get a good home! Will work out postage & let you know hun.

kingleds said:
I'm happy as long as they get a good home! Will work out postage & let you know hun.

Thanks very much, am sooo grateful.

Let me know if you'd like me to make a charity donation or anything else on your behalf (will still reimburse your postage costs of course) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back