Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much.

Would you like my address?? I will mail it to you. If I have a problem I will PM you.
Let me know how much I owe you and your address and I will get it to you. My sis. in the U.K. will send you what I owe you.

I think it looks lovely and I love silk.

buzz me your address and I will send tomorrow as I need to go to post office anyway

A vewy big fank youuu !!!

I will post photos if it looks good on me.

Watch this space.

It is really hard to find middle priced, decent clothes here in a hmmmmmmm , comfortable size.

Thanks again Welshcake.

hugs xx

Thanks to Kingleds - I did PM you but not sure it worked. x I'm really grateful :)

I now have to go somewhere nice to wear them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Thanks to Kingleds - I did PM you but not sure it worked. x I'm really grateful :)

I now have to go somewhere nice to wear them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
He he! You are more than welcome hun.

what a genius idea!! :D I'll have a rake through my stuff when hubby's off to supervise the sprats pretty sure there are a few 18 tops i bought from next when i was pregnant (maternity tops are impossible to find here) and some 18 jeans.

what a genius idea!! :D I'll have a rake through my stuff when hubby's off to supervise the sprats pretty sure there are a few 18 tops i bought from next when i was pregnant (maternity tops are impossible to find here) and some 18 jeans.

I was just about to post if anyone had got any size 18 tops and jeans:p

i'll dive in the wardrobe over the weekend wish. Hubby will be happy, he's always moaning at me to have a clearout! :)

Posted fillymum xx

Not sure how long it will take to get to Spain tho :)

Ooooooooooh fank you !!! I will be watching the post, mind you I think it comes by donkey............it is not fast.

Will you PM me with how much I owe you,

thanks again, really looking forward to a new dress yippeeeee

hugs xxxxx

ooooh i cant wait til i can join this -i'm a ndewbie so need to post more but i have some size 22 and 18 jeans i'd be looking to downgrade to a 16 in the next couple of weeks - but i'm a shortarse :) (tho a couple of mine are regular length if i only wore the with heels) does anyone have 16 jeans in a short leg? x

I have an M&S coral polka-dot blouse, I bought it from a vintage shop if you're into that sort of thing, size 14. PM me if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!h0E4qByC6BvBOLHcT8D5Q~~0_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!h0E4qByC6BvBOLHcT8D5Q~~0_3.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 46
bumping the thread! xx

I have a pair of size 16 pull-on back denim jeggins, only worn once. They have fake front pockets and real back pockets.

Too big for me.... I should have got a 14 - why are clothes never standard sizes even thogh they are supposed to be :rolleyes:

why are clothes never standard sizes even thogh they are supposed to be :rolleyes:

oh this is one of my many pet hates! I currently have 3 pairs of jeans from ebay, all wide leg, all size 18 and all from Dorothy Perkins. The pair i have on right now are too big in all areas, the pair in my drawer upstairs are too tight on my thighs and the other pair that are even further down the drawer wont do up!!!

And yet i bought a pair of size 16 wide leg trousers from Next - and they do up and fit on the bum and legs!!

Talk about infuriating!

Just posting for subscription purposes- will probably be needing to get rid of workwear before long and source some new stuff so I'll be contributing fairly soon!

I haven't raided the wardrobe yet as I've been a busy bunny but will do soon I promise :) If I pummel myself and get to where I want to before my holiday in October then there'll be more to come too :) (hubby has promised me a new wardrobe if I get into the next size comfortably as "I cant been seen with you in that get up, every time you walk up stairs I'm in fear of you flashing your bum to the world" :giggle:

oooh i cant wait to get some new clothes that fit :)

Right, I am in the process of sorting out my wardrobe, I have some stuff going on Ebay and some stuff on here. This is a blouse that was kindly given to me via this thread so its only fair it goes back on here, its a Next top size 20, I am trying to pop pic in my gallery.

Let me know if anyone wants it, would just like the postage please.

In my profile album, theres a file called clothes swaps

http://www.minimins.com/7621-wish-albums-clothes-swaps.html

Thanks x

I've got a few tops/dresses up for grabs. Mostly size 26s from Sainsburys Grace range, they are all quite long as I am tall. All free to a good home! Collection from Norfolk preferred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back