Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone reading this thread take a 40DD Bra size?

I've just been through all my bras and chucked the ones that all too big.

All 40DD and although the Triumph ones are a few years old they are still perfectly wearable so would be great for someone going down through the sizes.
The Triumph ones are good bras - cost approx £30 now - and are really comfy and supportive.

All non-padded and underwired. There are:
a) 3 white lacey Triumph Amourette (older) - like current Amourette Romance
b) 2 white cottony Triumph Amourette (older) - like current Amourette 300
c) 1 white lacey M&S (fairly new and worn maybe 12 times)
d) 1 black lacey Asda (new'ish)
e) 1 white lacey M&S strapless - straps also (older but only worn 4 or 5 times).

If anyone wants them, PM me with your address and I'll happily post them to you.
Seems a shame to chuck them as the charity shops here won't take underwear.

Piccies of similar bras in the Triumph shop
triumph-amourette-romance-underwired-bra%7CA102P_SP153_10_YB0KOg.jpg
r322123-p322304-front.jpg

a) Amourette Romance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . b) Amourette 300

PS Will happily post some piccies of the real things if anyone wants to see them.

Me, me Bev....................I could even meet you at the airport on the 20th.......I am so short of bra's and have been reluctant to buy any just yet.

Sold to the lovely Fillymum!
I've sent you a PM Sue and we'll sort out meeting up on 20th! It will be really nice to meet you at last!

If anyone has any size 16 gym wear I'd be interested in taking off your hands

Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd ever write :)

Hello everyone

I have lots and lots of size 12 and 14 clothes to exchange, mainly work stuff like skirts, jackets, blouses and also some summer stuff from this last summer which hopefully I won't need next summer!

I took some things in to a shop to get them altered today and nearly expired at the price, £27.99 to alter a jacket!!! Not worth it except for really special things and I have already e-bayed loads of stuff but with the run up to Xmas won't have the time to post and take pictures, etc. So come on everyone, let me know if you are interested.

I can send more details of individual items, but if people can just let me know is it tops, skirts, jackets, blouses etc then I can describe what I have in more detail (as its all upstairs in a pile at the moment and don't have time to trundle it all down right now!!)

Hope to hear from you soon.......

Hello everyone

I have lots and lots of size 12 and 14 clothes to exchange, mainly work stuff like skirts, jackets, blouses and also some summer stuff from this last summer which hopefully I won't need next summer!

I took some things in to a shop to get them altered today and nearly expired at the price, £27.99 to alter a jacket!!! Not worth it except for really special things and I have already e-bayed loads of stuff but with the run up to Xmas won't have the time to post and take pictures, etc. So come on everyone, let me know if you are interested.

I can send more details of individual items, but if people can just let me know is it tops, skirts, jackets, blouses etc then I can describe what I have in more detail (as its all upstairs in a pile at the moment and don't have time to trundle it all down right now!!)

Hi, Id be interested in the skirts and blouses please - I'm a fair bit taller than you so dont think the trousers would fit :D but skirts would be handy.

I'm in the process of sorting my stuff out too, all my size 16's are now too big - got some lovely stuff though that i'm hoping wont cost too much to be altered and then need to sort the rest out for on here. Hopefully they can go to a good home. :)

Hello everyone

Interested in the size 12's (any items!) here hon if not too late. All of my size 14's are starting to hang off me at the moment!

Hello everyone

Id be interested in the skirts & Jackets. would be greatful for any clothes that would fit me lol
thanks x

wOW - that's a great response, good to hear from all you slimsters.....
I think Sinead was the first person to respond, so when I get a moment (which won't be tonight as I'm busy) I'll do a quick list of what I have, and if there is stuff she doesn't need/want/like the look of, perhaps it can be distributed among kittenkat and Slimbysummer?? How does that sound? I'll get back to you all later. Have a great day. Now if only I can find someone who has some size 10s somewhere for me...that would be perfect.....

wOW - that's a great response, good to hear from all you slimsters.....
I think Sinead was the first person to respond, so when I get a moment (which won't be tonight as I'm busy) I'll do a quick list of what I have, and if there is stuff she doesn't need/want/like the look of, perhaps it can be distributed among kittenkat and Slimbysummer?? How does that sound? I'll get back to you all later. Have a great day. Now if only I can find someone who has some size 10s somewhere for me...that would be perfect.....

That would be great. thanks hun x

OK, here is my list: - everything is in really good condition, no holes, stains, etc. (those went to the charity shop!)
Cream Austin Reed Silk Blouse with cuffs, and a tie neck (vintage style got from ebay in beautiful condition)
Black Austin Reed Work Skirt size 12
Black and White large dogtooth check wool Hobbs just above the knee skirt, lined, 12
bright pink wool Hobbs NW3 jacket, last year's, with pretty lining, 14
light grey linen Windsmoor jacket, with slight shimmer, linen (summer) contrast ribbon binding to edges, 14
Episode black wool jacket, can be worn as a coat in autumn/spring, 14
Dickens and jones brown smart dress, pretty print in multi colours, sequin neck, tie waist, suitable party/Xmaas (bought for office party) has long sleeves, lined, very flattering 14
Ann Taylor dress, cream background and navy splodge print, silky fabric, lined, bought in US, shift style, sleeveless, suitable for work, for summer or with cardy in winter, 14
2 cream silk blouses, one with collar (Hobbs) one is Victorian style high neck, size 14
1 white cotton work shirt, 14
1 Brora silk blouse, tie neck, over head style, cream background, beautiful liberty print, in blues, turquoises,

Ladies, do get in touch and let me know which you'd like, Sinead, hope to hear from you!!!
Have a great day

Hey hon

Obviously Sinead has first dibs but the bits I would be interested in if she doesn't want them are as follows:

Cream Austin Reed Silk Blouse with cuffs, and a tie neck (vintage style got from ebay in beautiful condition)
Black and White large dogtooth check wool Hobbs just above the knee skirt, lined, 12

1 Brora silk blouse, tie neck, over head style, cream background, beautiful liberty print, in blues, turquoises

Have a good day hon!

OK, here is my list: - everything is in really good condition, no holes, stains, etc. (those went to the charity shop!)
bright pink wool Hobbs NW3 jacket, last year's, with pretty lining, 14
light grey linen Windsmoor jacket, with slight shimmer, linen (summer) contrast ribbon binding to edges, 14
Dickens and jones brown smart dress, pretty print in multi colours, sequin neck, tie waist, suitable party/Xmaas (bought for office party) has long sleeves, lined, very flattering 14
Ann Taylor dress, cream background and navy splodge print, silky fabric, lined, bought in US, shift style, sleeveless, suitable for work, for summer or with cardy in winter, 14
2 cream silk blouses, one with collar (Hobbs) one is Victorian style high neck, size 14
1 white cotton work shirt, 14
1 Brora silk blouse, tie neck, over head style, cream background, beautiful liberty print, in blues, turquoises,

Ladies, do get in touch and let me know which you'd like, Sinead, hope to hear from you!!!
Have a great day

ahhh thanks so much for posting these. It's mainly skirts and dresses that i'm in dire need of so i'll leave the tops and jackets for someone else but id be interested in:

if these are ok please get in touch about payment for postage etc. I must get by behind in gear and sort through my stuff as I have some 16's to give to a good home. :)

If still ok - would be interested in any of the following:

• Cream Austin Reed Silk Blouse with cuffs, and a tie neck (vintage style got from ebay in beautiful condition)

• Episode black wool jacket, can be worn as a coat in autumn/spring, 14

• Dickens and jones brown smart dress, pretty print in multi colours, sequin neck, tie waist, suitable party/Xmaas (bought for office party) has long sleeves, lined, very flattering 14

• Ann Taylor dress, cream background and navy splodge print, silky fabric, lined, bought in US, shift style, sleeveless, suitable for work, for summer or with cardy in winter, 14

• 2 cream silk blouses, one with collar (Hobbs) one is Victorian style high neck, size 14

• 1 Brora silk blouse, tie neck, over head style, cream background, beautiful liberty print, in blues, turquoises,
Thanks again x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back