Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Hessle :)
Hehe, you could just drive down to get the clothes :p

Have you sorted your stuff yet or not? If so shall I PM you my address? dont wanna just turn up on your doorstep-you might feel like Im your stalker? hehe xxxx

Nahh nowhere near, haha.
It would probably be better if you did turn up on my doorstep, haha, at least then you could pick whatever you wanted there and then :)
I have all sorts of clothes, some of which I'm sure you wouldn't ever wear :p

lol - well let me know when you've sorted them, and then if you want me to come to yours I will do, see what ya think!! Was looking at your before pics - you must've been a very small 16, I wouldnt have said you looked it. So your 16s will be too small for me - but hopefully it wont be long til they'll fit! xxx

I have this skirt - (never used), if anybody is interested.

It's a size 22 (Matalan) - the actual waist measures 42". 100% cotton (lined in cotton too). It has a total approximate drop/length of 29"

It's a drop waist style (the drop waist measures a depth of 4.5") and the length below the drop is 24.5".

Please PM me with your addy and I will mail it to you. (Postage would be appreciated):)

Attachments

• skirt.JPG
    skirt.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 62
Silk Top

I also have this silk top up for grabs.

It's a New Look item - size 20. I like the top but hubby has taken a dislike to it:(

So now to describe it... It's in a slate blue silk, with a scoop decorative neck and a cut out pattern both in the front and the back.

In the front below the scoop pattern is an array of pleats (a pig to iron). Then there is a sewn down sash which ties at the back. The drop from the waist tie to hem is 21".

If you're interested in this item, please pm me. Postage would be appreciated:)

It's not an easy top to photograph, sorry about the quality of the pics. The second pic shows the cut-out detail.

Attachments

• silktop.JPG
    silktop.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 58
  • silktopdetail.JPG
    silktopdetail.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 67
lol - well let me know when you've sorted them, and then if you want me to come to yours I will do, see what ya think!! Was looking at your before pics - you must've been a very small 16, I wouldnt have said you looked it. So your 16s will be too small for me - but hopefully it wont be long til they'll fit! xxx

I had a big belly! :p
The TU Tshirts I had in a 16 are huuuuge now, so those will be coming your way :D
And I'll give you a size '12' top I have (it's seriously a 14-16! but the label says 12!) so you can say you're a 12, haha.

I'll sort my stuff out over the weekend, cause I've not got much to do except go to the gym every day :) since college has finished.

Am loving the 12 ness JK - thanks missy! xxxx

Get them 16s my way Em - hehe! no, I promise to share! Ive got that pink and orange top on today! xxx

good plan! xxx

Ive posted under the ones I would like pwease. Hope thats ok! XXXXX

Brill - ta! We go away a week today! BTW When you receive your vest open the envelope stuck on the front cos Ive put the cheque inside it xxx

lol - just call you Dick - hehe, that sounds rude and mean - but it wasnt intended that way! At least when I pay I know I can ask again for bits and bobs, I'll be having your 14s when you get into the 12s hehe! xxx

I left my camera at my parents when I was there last week, so will post pics of what I have got next week.

Did you send me your payment for postage wish? Just that I cant log into paypal for the time being and wanted to thank you if you had......... dont want you to think I was being ignorant - if you havent got round to it yet dont worry! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back