Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am a stay at home mum so anything casual really, anything that goes well with jeans - you could just give a brief description if you prefer. Will happily pay postage.

RAINBOW & UNITED TREKKIE I found those tops!!!!!!! They are all yours if you would still like them?

Also just found a size 20 floaty smart top from Next, it is navy with white pattern, will do a photo when I get a spare moment.

Would love a donation towards postage if people don't mind me asking *insert embarrassed face here*.

Dont be embarrassed bout asking for postage - it gets expensive if not. Yup can I still have the tops please? ta xxx

Thanks Rainbow & United Trekkie for getting back to me so quickly, just to confirm that all 4 tops have now been taken and are wrapped and ready to send! x

*laughs out loud at Skinny*!! Good luck with your rummaging! I am after any tops size 16 or 18, jeans/trousers too but need to be long length x

Got the tops today Chika - thanks..... not quite sure bout the pink stripy one, but love the silver one. How dya wear the pink one? like a pashmina, or more across the shoulders? xxx

tonight i will be going through my wardrobe and sorting out what fits and what doesnt, if anyone needs size 12 things please let me know. otherwise im going to put stuff on ebay if i ever get a chance to as no internet at home

Got the tops today Chika - thanks..... not quite sure bout the pink stripy one, but love the silver one. How dya wear the pink one? like a pashmina, or more across the shoulders? xxx

Hiya love, glad you like thie silver one- the pink one is a skirt, not sure if u wold like it but chucked it in there just in case - feel free to recycle if its not your thing!

Thank you for the tops too - I love the black one. I had exactly the same top a couple of sizes bigger that is now too big so I'm thrilled that I have a replavement one that I can wear now! Cheers love!

Hiya love, glad you like thie silver one- the pink one is a skirt, not sure if u wold like it but chucked it in there just in case - feel free to recycle if its not your thing!

!

:rotflmao: OMG thats made my night!!!

sorry rainbow :eek::p

Im going to post a photo on and you'll see what I mean starlight! glad I made you chuckle! I even asked my mum how it should be worn.......... she thought the same as me!! xxx

hey guys,

im on the look out for a mens purple suit in large, tail coat prefered for my partner to be The Joker. if anyone has one they dont want or sees anything in charity shops etc please let me know

thank you

xbunnyx

well Im looking for anything size 16/18 ish - ideally things for holiday in Kos - let me know of you have anything people, and as before I am more than happy to pay for postage xxx

tonight i will be going through my wardrobe and sorting out what fits and what doesnt, if anyone needs size 12 things please let me know. otherwise im going to put stuff on ebay if i ever get a chance to as no internet at home
i would like some size 12 tops, if possible, you'll have to let me know what you've got and how much for postage.

I think I sens Sarah a private message to say thanks (I did dint I?!) Just to say I got the tops and they're kinda too big, but not, if you know what I mean! So they'll be on here again for someone else to get some wear outta them. xxx

i would like some size 12 tops, if possible, you'll have to let me know what you've got and how much for postage.

If you have any size 12 bottoms then yes please for me! Still a size 14 on my top half so the tops would be a little snug! Let me know what you have, and the cost of postage... many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back