Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

10F04RCRM_normal.jpg

feast your eyes ladies....this is from our goal shop TOP SHOP
'tis £38.....and beautiful..... just been on the topshop web site, this dress was on the first page that I looked at so had to put it on here straight away... go get on that website for inspiration and motivation :) I'd love to wear this and not look 12 months pregnant LOL

NEXT casual outfit

351-566-X40w.jpg

I think I'll be getting hair extentions if I reach my goal weight, I just love her hair :)

You've been busy.... :D

Hope you're feeling much better today?

Fab dress... I'd like to have it in a size 12 though not the 18 I currently am.. :(

me too, although I would probably need a 22 in this right now.... I've not bought anything fitted for a long time, I tend to stick to the same thing, something with a bit of give in it, always casual I may add. I do love my casual outfits (or outfits to be) I hate my existing ones:sigh:

I did a ketosis test earlier, and I may be going into ketosis, so hopefully burning fat as I type :D

I have a bit of bad taste in my mouth, maybe that's just with lack of food, although I believe it's a sign that i may be in ketosis too.

How have you been in your first few days?? Is this day 4 for you? Are you feeling full of life???

Have you seen any posts for LUSH? Instead of an edable (spell check)lol anyway, instead of an edable treat, you can indulge in some of the fab products that LUSH seem to offer. I got this (below) as a sample from Lush a couple of weeks ago, used it a couple of times... still have some left, a bit goes a long way. Anyway, I just copied this image to show Mochaj the sample I have. The smell is a bit like TURKISH DELIGHT, the ones in the hexagon (i think) box, covered in icing sugar, omg, my mouth is watering...sorry if you like TD, I love it, hope I don't make you druel.

RingofRoses66_MED.jpg

That bad taste is definitely a sign of Ketosis - it's awful...

I normally get some minty mouth spray for when it gets too much...

Yep, Day 4, feeling ok actually - my trousers feel lose which is amazing after just 4 days.

You have to become slightly self-obsessed when you're on this diet and keep noticing all the little changes - it's what keeps you going...

It's hard because when you're big and not happy, the last thing you do is take any notice of yourself - you wear large clothes to hide away. I've always bothered with my hair and make-up but like you am not happy with my wardrobe - it's all about comfort and what fits not what I'd particularly pick if I had a choice...

I've read loads of posts about Lush and I've been in the shop a few times but never on their website - I must have a butchers this evening...

Nearly hometime....:D

351-566-X40w.jpg

I think I'll be getting hair extentions if I reach my goal weight, I just love her hair :)

Her hair is gorgeous, jealous! Also her outfit, I want that. I'm getting some boots just like those on my birthday to wear with leggings. Prob look rubbish but at least with shoes you can never grow out of them!

Just popped on tonight to check whats going on, looking forward to catching up tomorrow during my chill-out-evening. Hope you're all doing well.

By the way, me and Sophie2324 went shopping today after work. Wasn't all successfull when I got home 2 tops were tightish :( but I did also buy 2 other things in the sale of Warehouse. Size 10 skirt (the zips broke though, can you fix that?) and also a size 10 top, I'll take a pic and post tomorrow. Its lush. Cheap motivation! 5er each, not bad I guess. Feel I wasted a bit of money but if it helps me, its worth it. Same for you guys - go for it if you see any bargains! XXX

loving your style f2f.

looking at other peoples posts you will be there soon, they wreckon a stone a month, it seems like some or most lose it quicker so if I were you I'd start looking at some winter outfits that you like as you may be to goal by Christmas or say Jan/Feb.... BUT... in the mean time you will be wearing much slimmer clothes, in a few months you will propably be 3 or 4 stone lighter!!! wow!! that's the way I look at it anyway. If I stick to it and I say If because who honestsly knows, we can only do our best and yep, we know WE CAN DO IT, but I don't want to sound cocksure because I was so tempted last night... but I didnt give in to my demons.
anyway sweetie, get yourself some winter clothes pics coz you are gonna luck fabulous for Christmas and BEFORE that too. OOOH, gorgeous knee high boots, (flat one's for me), thick tights or leggins, gorgeous mini denim skirt with chunky belt, (got one from Next in the sale, was £36.99 I got it for a fiver:eek:) and I love polar necks, a black polar neck for me, a really nice classic out fit, not tooooo fancy just a nice casual hanging about the place or going to 'shop in town for more clothes' look, oooooh BRING IT ON!!!! SORRY TO GO ON SWEETIE, you are doing so well though, you will be in your gorgeous outfits before you know it and you'll be sooooooo HAPPY. XXXX

me again...

388-978-X40ww.jpg

nope, this is not my butt, but it soon could be, sticking to CD will give us a bum like this.
These jeans are from NEXT autumn 2007 range.

monsoon dress was £35 now £17.50

92252318_m1.jpg

this with thick tights or leggins xxx

wow loving that monsoon dress, am off shopping online now lol
You'll be at target in no time and buying all these clothes hun and btw you have fantastic taste!! :)

How do you insert pictures into your posts?

OMG ~ fabulous pics you guys are posting. Had decided this morning woz gonna stay in and catch up with housework, washing, ironing blah blah......... But now, really tempted to pop into town and have a trawl round shops.

Have lost just over 2 stone and my wardrobe is full of clothes which are now fairly baggy ~ folks at work have even started to comment :clap: Been trying to wait until i'm nearer goal, so I don't buy stuff now that won't fit later.

MInd you ~ what does 1 stone equate to in a dress size ? If i'm 14ish now, I suppose I could push to buy a 12 even if it were a bit snug at the mo. Mmmm ~ yep, reckon I'll hit the shops today. :)

go for it domino. I can't wait to be a 14!!! well done in your weight loss, you deserve a treat. If you like the leggin look at the mo, you could get leggins as they will stick with you during the next stone I think and you could get a couple of those short maxi dresses to go over, they are fitted a little bit at the top and lose from the bust down, so would see you through the next size or so too. Just a thought anyway. happy shopping. I'm off out shopping soon too, no clothes for me yet though.

How do you insert pictures into your posts?
hiya russiondoll,

JUST FIND YOUR PICCIE ON LINE, RIGHT CLICK, THEN CLICK COPY FROM THE DROP DOWN LIST, THEN COME BACK HERE, AND WHEN YOU ARE TYPING YOUR POST RIGHT CLICK AGAIN AND CLICK ON PASTE FROM THE DROP DOWN, AND THERE YA GO, EASY PEASY.... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU CHOOSE XXX

Hope this works ...

Mine isn't a pic from online but a photo of me in Feb when I wore a dress for the first time since I was a little girl. I got it from Monsoon in a sale (£160 down to £40): I never, EVER imagined I'd wear a strapless dress when I was a size 32.

It's a size 18 so hardly skinny ... but AAARG, I've regained weight since Feb and the dress no longer fits. It's my aim to get back into it as it felt so good - really 'swirly and girly' (aren't Monsoon dresses lovely?)

It's hard to see because the photo is pretty dark but it's a sort of olg gold / greeny colour and in satiny material ... deffo not beach wear!

For anyone who hasn't worn a dress for a long time, it's a great feeling to wear something so feminine - you'll all look great!

mother2.jpg

RUSSIONDOLL YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, what a bargain that dress was. You will get back to that size soon, you have done marvelous in your weight loss, an inspiration to us all xxx

I clicked on the picture and could see it much better, fab dress! you look stunning. keep up the good work. xxx

wow russiandoll i love your dress you looked amazing in it, im sure you'll be back in it in no time at all!! :)

I don't think i've worn a proper dress (i'e one without leggings) since my wedding day!! lol

I would love to get something girly and sexy but im way to self conscious about my lumps and bumps atm

I don't think i've worn a proper dress (i'e one without leggings) since my wedding day!! lol

I wore trousers on my wedding day blue :(
I just didn't feel feminine emough to wear a dress ... 'smart' was about the best I could hope for.

I also wore trousers to DD1's wedding (hardly 'mother of the bride' stuff) but I was at my all time heaviest then (22st) and would have been as wide as I was tall in a dress: dress? I'd have needed a marquee!! ;)

Back