Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

Wow loving the Chloe dresses, some gorgeous clothes here lasses! Keep 'em coming. It helps, I promise.

Not been to work today, craved food the whole time. Only had a bar so far I'm saving the last two for as long as I can. If it wasn't for that size 10 woolly tunic haning on my waldrobe I think I would've caved by now... xx

WAREHOUSE silk dress £60

52S663OLIP

oli limited £35.00

43T384OLIP

french connection knit dress £80.00
19J993OLIP

jersey dress from OLI £25.00
19W017OLIP

This dress looks better on (I've seen in in the catalogue on a model)
Oli £55
41G807OLIL

I could go on and on, but don't want to over do it...maybe next time

Last edited:
oooo sophiajo i love those

cheers sweetie, oh to be slim eh? We will do it, we will get our fave outfit one day SOOOOOON :D

I LOVE LOOKING AT CLOTHES, It motivates me so much, so I know I'll be adding more outfits to this thread, it's all about MOTIVATION, MOTIVATION, MOTIVATION :D:D:D

Russiandoll you look beautiful in your dress - I love Monsoon dresses they make you feel so special...

I'm going outfit hunting - I have something specific in mind for my launch date on 12th October. Once I've found it, I'll post it on here...

I'm going outfit hunting - I have something specific in mind for my launch date on 12th October. Once I've found it, I'll post it on here...

what's your launch date Hannah:confused:

I especially like the blue one saffron. keep em coming :D

Some evening dress ideas.. needs to be black...

Mind you I like this too... and I know... it's not black

Ladies hope this gives you an idea of what I'm on the lookout for... so any suggestions welcome...

xxx

oooh Hannah, those dresses are both gorgeous. I really love the second one though. Have you looked at OLI ? They have some stunning clothes.

try this link, hope it works

Oli - Womens

Thanks for the tip Sophia Jo! I had never heard of that company - and I am delighted to see they go up to a size 20 so I won't have to wait ages to be able to buy something! (I KNOW I should wait until I get to goal before going on a spending spree but the odd wee new item along the way does help to keep me motivated!) Love your choice of dresses - lovin' your STYLE!

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me barging in! But I've been lurking for a while and always check out this post - you've all got some fab dress sense!

For me, my hopes are to be able to wear this dress, over a pair of cream trousers... for a christening that's coming up end of august... I know it'd look hideous on me now as I'm short and round and have horrid arms... but, the thought of maybe? maybe one day getting something similar....

I saw this on a members profile, she was pretty much the identical shape as I am now, and yet she did manage to get into this identical dress and looked amazing... I think her id was 'tulips' or something...

Anyways, I just wanted to say that if any of you get to buy your dream clothes, post us a pic cos I guarantee you will inspire at least one person out there - even if they're only lurking!!

tinks xxx

Attachments

• 475b_1.jpg
    475b_1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 41
Thanks for the tip Sophia Jo! I had never heard of that company - and I am delighted to see they go up to a size 20 so I won't have to wait ages to be able to buy something! (I KNOW I should wait until I get to goal before going on a spending spree but the odd wee new item along the way does help to keep me motivated!) Love your choice of dresses - lovin' your STYLE!

Thanks for the compliment Mrs Pink, d'ya think I could give Trinny and Suzanna a run for their money :D lol???

I have not long known about OLI, you can pick up a catalogue in BOOTS the chemist (not sure why, maybe they're part of the same group). There are loads of gorgeous things in there, I've not ordered anything but would love the last dress I posted, it looks lovely on the model in the catalogue, smart but casual. I'd love it for this winter.... that's my goal, size 14 at least. BRING IT ON BABY!!!

Gotta say Mrs Pink, I'm totally loving your avatar, we used to watch L&H all the time on an old projector that me Dad used to have, he's probably still got it somewhere.:D We used to watch L&H and Harold Lloyd ha ha ha ha LOL. Them were the days (I'm only 32) ha ha aha ha

oooh Tink, that's gorgeous. Yep, deffo would look lovely with some cream trousers, gorgeous, there's your goal right there, always remember the vision that you have of you wearing this outfit and you will stick with your diet. No one says it's easy, (well, not all of the time anyway):D but we will get there, coz we HATE wearing our big clothes don't we??

I agree, I have found sooooo much inspiration on this site and look forward to seeing how well others are doing, it can spur you on big time. I can't bloomin wait to show my after pictures, my before pictures are hideous!!!

Glad you like the Oliver Hardy pic S-J- it always cheers me up! I look a bit like him, minus the mustache... except I've got blonde curly hair .... guess what I'm trying to say is I've got big fat chops and a double chin (for the time being, I hope...) - don't have any photos of myself to put on here as I always dodge cameras - but maybe I'll get one taken instead of being a big scaredy-cat hiding behind my avatar!

I have been slavering over fitted Thomas Pink and Charles Tywhitt shirts online tonight (the keyboard is now a bit sticky)- as I would love to look smart for work, instead of like a sack of tatties... will see if I can work out how to put some pics on here!

Glad you like the Oliver Hardy pic S-J- it always cheers me up! I look a bit like him, minus the mustache... except I've got blonde curly hair .... guess what I'm trying to say is I've got big fat chops and a double chin (for the time being, I hope...) - don't have any photos of myself to put on here as I always dodge cameras - but maybe I'll get one taken instead of being a big scaredy-cat hiding behind my avatar!

I have been slavering over fitted Thomas Pink and Charles Tywhitt shirts online tonight (the keyboard is now a bit sticky)- as I would love to look smart for work, instead of like a sack of tatties... will see if I can work out how to put some pics on here!

ooooh yep, can't wait to see those t-shirts.

Have you not got a before picture Mrs Pink?? I don't mean to put on here, (there's no way that I'd put mine on til I was at goal and had some slim pictures to go with it) but it's great to look at the before and after pictures so you can see how far you have come, I know you'll be able to tell in your clothes but, seeing the before piccy and then the AFTER piccy, omg, it must be such a WONDERFUL FEELING.

Back