Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

I love that look too ... but wouldn't be able to wear it even at goal. I'm WAYYY too short with short little legs: I think you need a bit of height to carry the look off. Oh - and being young helps too - I'm a nana and 'mutton dressed as lamb' springs to mind if I were to don an outfit like that. ;)

you'll get it off again carebear, I know it's hard, you have all the support on this forum that you need, you have will power and the will to wear this sort of stuff again will spare you on. Get onto as many clothes websites as you can, look at the gorgeous outfits, look at winter ones as in the next few months you will have lost that much weight you'll have to buy some winter clothes (or get the old winter clothes down from the loft)...you'll look gorgeous and feel gorgeous too, sod the food, it make us fat, we don't need it when we have our vitamin shakes etc..... good luck hun xxxx

92252318_m1.jpg

this with thick tights or leggins xxx

gorgeous! lines aren't flattering at all but with the help of CD it wont matter for any of us as we'll all be slim *fingers crossed* xxx

I bought this top here a month or so ago:-
BlueFlowerPrintTop-DP.jpg

Its a really comfy top, it doesn't cover the whole of my bingowings but I guess it does the worst. Its from Dorothy Perkins and is available from size 6-22. If, for example, you are currently a size 18 I reckon you could get away with wearing a size 16 because of the style. I bought a 16 in this blue one but i got the same style tunic in a different pattern and colours (see below) in a size 14. It IS quite tight but I'd say I'm normally a size 18 in tops at the mo as my belly and back is tyre-like.

This top is great though coz it kinda hangs over the bad area's but not so much it makes one look pregnant (maybe a couple of months pregnant, but not the full 9 months!!) Recommend it to you all. There is also another colour in this if you look on the webiste here:- White scoop neck - Tunics - Fashion tops - Dorothy Perkins

This is the same top in different colours that I bought and am wearing tonight with leggings probably:-
Photo293.jpg

I love it coz purple red and black are my fave colours and I have to have respect for orange coz i'm a ginger lol.
For some reason it isn't on the internet though. Take a look, DP is pretty cheap compared to most stores too xxx

Sorry that pic is massive, its a photo so don't know how to make it smaller...

Oh my god russiandoll I've just seen your pic, what a stunning dress and how lovely do you look!!!??? You don't look like your even an 18 there russiandoll, more like a 14-16, honestly! Such a pretty dress, I want!!!!!!!!! xx

Come on guys, more pics. Loving this thread lol xx

go for it domino. I can't wait to be a 14!!! well done in your weight loss, you deserve a treat. If you like the leggin look at the mo, you could get leggins as they will stick with you during the next stone I think and you could get a couple of those short maxi dresses to go over, they are fitted a little bit at the top and lose from the bust down, so would see you through the next size or so too. Just a thought anyway. happy shopping. I'm off out shopping soon too, no clothes for me yet though.

What a marvellous idea that was ~ yep treated myself to some brown leggins and a dress that goes just past my knees. Looks pretty good even if I say so myself, gosh ~ I've even got a waist ~ dont know where that's been hiding :giggle:

Aww great stuff Domino :) Browns a lush colour of clothing, I've not seen any brown leggings around, they must be rare ;) I wanna see this dress!!!

Crikey I've just noticed your ticker, you're flying past half way there now!!! xxx

loving your style f2f.

looking at other peoples posts you will be there soon, they wreckon a stone a month, it seems like some or most lose it quicker so if I were you I'd start looking at some winter outfits that you like as you may be to goal by Christmas or say Jan/Feb.... BUT... in the mean time you will be wearing much slimmer clothes, in a few months you will propably be 3 or 4 stone lighter!!! wow!! that's the way I look at it anyway. If I stick to it and I say If because who honestsly knows, we can only do our best and yep, we know WE CAN DO IT, but I don't want to sound cocksure because I was so tempted last night... but I didnt give in to my demons.
anyway sweetie, get yourself some winter clothes pics coz you are gonna luck fabulous for Christmas and BEFORE that too. OOOH, gorgeous knee high boots, (flat one's for me), thick tights or leggins, gorgeous mini denim skirt with chunky belt, (got one from Next in the sale, was £36.99 I got it for a fiver:eek:) and I love polar necks, a black polar neck for me, a really nice classic out fit, not tooooo fancy just a nice casual hanging about the place or going to 'shop in town for more clothes' look, oooooh BRING IT ON!!!! SORRY TO GO ON SWEETIE, you are doing so well though, you will be in your gorgeous outfits before you know it and you'll be sooooooo HAPPY. XXXX

thanks so much!oh the dreams we have!mad to say by crimbo i cud be a size 12. that girl on her went from a 20 to a 12 in 4 months!this diet is crazy!x

Ive seen so many fab clothes everywhere that it would be impossinble to post them all .... I miss clothes shopping, the last 5 years Ive only gone shopping when really needed to. I used to go shopping, hate the look of everything on me, sulk, go home and eat to comfort myself!! The next time I go shopping Im going to enjoy it and over indulge .... I have no idea where all the money is coming from ... what with lush and clothes and beauty treatments and massages ... lol

This is another dream dress (for me anyway!! you might think my taste is rubbish!)

This is from Warehouse and costs £40. But it only goes up to a size 14. I can't wait for the day when I stop looking for the biggest size :)

044025171_fr.jpg

Lou xxx

Wow, found some motivation clothes for getting to goal...and winning the lottery at the same time :D

Missoni dress from netaporter.com at £930 Unbelieveably this dress goes up to a 40" waist :eek: Still not big enough for me but bigger than expected from a designer.

index.jpg

Lou xxx

Me again, sorry :eek:

I will make this my last one. I just get so excited about clothes!

Chloe secretary dress. £792 and only goes up to a 34" waist. So stunning, bet topshop will have a looky-likey version in soon.

fr.jpg

Lou xxx

I posted the dress below early on in this thread that I bought for a family wedding on august 4th:

20070706_008010513460_LRG.JPG

Before I bought the dress I had only been losing about 2lb a week for about 3 weeks and going by the fit of the dress when I bought it I figured that it should fit perfectly by the time I had lost another 1/2 stone on the lead up to the wedding.

However in the last 3 weeks I have lost double what I had expected and now the dress is too big :eek: :rolleyes:- don't get me wrong I am stoked about the un-expected bigger loss, however they now only have the dress left in 3 sizes but they are all bigger or far too small.

I am going to see if I can order the smaller size online and hope to heaven that the weight I have lost is enough to get into the next size down :eek:.

This CD is a bloomin marvel!!!

If I can't get a smaller size or it doesn't fit properly in the smaller size I also have my eye on this little beauty:

20070524_120010581560_LRG.JPG

All the clothes on here are georgous, i can wait to be slim! at the moment im a size 18 top/20 bottoms so im a long way off top shop but its my dream to feel/look good in some jeans so i've just bought a pair of size 12's from ebay! only £7 and there from m&s autogragh range. Its my mission to be in them by xmas and im so excited!

3eae_1.JPG

Tesco`s have some gorgeous dresses in at the minute, similar in style to Ruthlets one.But different colours, fabric.
Think there up to a size 22 and are between £20- £40 but thought i`d seen an ad for a sale on at Tescos clothes.
I would love to wear one ( soon)

All the clothes on here are georgous, i can wait to be slim! at the moment im a size 18 top/20 bottoms so im a long way off top shop but its my dream to feel/look good in some jeans so i've just bought a pair of size 12's from ebay! only £7 and there from m&s autogragh range. Its my mission to be in them by xmas and im so excited!

Love the jeans! I have a thing for dark denim.
I treated myself to some size 12 jeans in the next online sale. Gonna keep them hung up on display for extra motivation.

skinnyjeans.jpg

Back