Clothes last longer...anyone else noticed this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KD, 16 August 2006 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm finding my clothes are lasting longer now I've lost weight.

I'm not getting the wear inbetween the inner thighs on trousers.

Less bobbling on t shirts.

To be honest, I can wear my tshirts and jumpers for a little longer before washing as I don't have that 'shelf' that attracts drips of coffee :eek:

Anyone else notice this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jfc

jfc Full Member

yes...but dont you find that since losing weight you cant resist trying and buying loads of new clothes in smaller sizes too..lol I know I spent a fortune last year.

4. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    yeh i agree, clothes last longer. my trousers used to be thread bare between the thighs were my fat ole legs rubbed together

and i was forever dropping food down my front, i dont do that anymore

i went through a phase of buying tons of clothes when i first lost weight, now im much more selective. i dont buy them just cause they fit, i buy them cause they flatter my shape.

im going on hols in 3 weeks and my size 12s take up far less room in the case than my size 22s.

i was folding up the ironing the other day and putting my stuff in the drawers and noticed i can get double the amount of things in the drawers cause they take up half the space.

also i dont get sweaty anymore, i was always wet under the arms and was always concious of stinky pits..not anymore

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh yes! Less ironing too. I'm buying much too much, but I swear the stuff is less expensive.

And the sweat rashes. :eek: No more!

Just to be rid of the paraphernalia I went through to stop those rashes.

I do love my body being 'here'. Life is so much easier.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.