Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by megli, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. megli

megli Member

I've just tried that old technique....buying an item of clothing that's too small in order to have something to 'slim into'. In my case, it's a pair of 33 waist grey trousers---very smart. They fit over my thighs nicely...but zipping up and buttoning ain't happening! (To my irritation, as I am wearing a pair of 33w jeans perfectly happily.) I also bought some medium T-shirts from H&M which reveal the ghastly muffintop around my waist in a way that my large T-shirts don't. There's something to be said for having clothes that look *awful* to remind you that though you may have come a long way, there's a way still to go! Does anyone else play tricks with clothes like this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Flux

Flux Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/CC
    I dont buy any new smaller clothes but i do have jeans in the wardrobe that dont fit anymore, and tshirts that just stretch too tight over all areas. I havent thrown them away as im determined to get back into them. It gives me a visable goal that i can work towards.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.