• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Clothes

S: 17st11lb C: 17st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st9lb(3.61%)
I've just tried that old technique....buying an item of clothing that's too small in order to have something to 'slim into'. In my case, it's a pair of 33 waist grey trousers---very smart. They fit over my thighs nicely...but zipping up and buttoning ain't happening! (To my irritation, as I am wearing a pair of 33w jeans perfectly happily.) I also bought some medium T-shirts from H&M which reveal the ghastly muffintop around my waist in a way that my large T-shirts don't. There's something to be said for having clothes that look *awful* to remind you that though you may have come a long way, there's a way still to go! Does anyone else play tricks with clothes like this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Flux

S: 21st8lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 6st13lb(32.12%)
I dont buy any new smaller clothes but i do have jeans in the wardrobe that dont fit anymore, and tshirts that just stretch too tight over all areas. I havent thrown them away as im determined to get back into them. It gives me a visable goal that i can work towards.