• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

clothes swap

Hi Everyone,

I have size 26/24/22 clothes that i want to give away. I thought my clothes that are too big for me are best off going to a good home rather than the rubbish tip!

If you would like some clothes please let me know and i will be happy to post them to you or for you to come to my home and collect them.

I would also like to bid for any size 18 clothes that anyone may have to go to a good home :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
How tall are you? I'm very vertically challenged and usually have a problem with trailing hems on my jeans.

hello, are the clothes still available i am now a 24/26 and desperate for some clothes to fill this gap. it would be great if you could send them if still available
thanks
verity x x x

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Sorry to crash the thread OT but I love your avatar pic Verity ... is that you?

This thread is a great idea :D

I should have a lot of size 20/22/24 to go soon

Will let anyone know who is interested when the time comes :D

Nikki x

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Yes please! 20/22/24 would be great for me!! Please let me know when they are available and price if required etc!

Nessa

Silver Member
I have 2 pairs of jeans, 1 a 20 the other 22 i think, although the bottoms of them are tattered and torn. I am in need of size 18 and 16 if anyone have any clothes that don't fit. thank you

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
What agreat thread never gave this a thought, i gave all my larger clothes to a charity shop. The only thing i have left is a pair of size 14 leather jeans that i didn't want to get rid of coz i only wore them a couple of times. but if anyone would like them just PM me with your address & you can have them....xxx

i think i may have some 18's in the loft as i'm now a 14/16, will check the weekend and give you all a shout, anyone is welcome to them but they may need a wash as they are in a suitcase. x

i wish i d known about this a couple of days ago just sold a load of size 16 jeans on ebay but i still have loads left i m a shopaholic loads of tops ,skirts and trousers, i m desperate for some size 14 s only got one pair of jeans

Hi Verity,

If you PM me your home address i will post some clothes to you. So many of them, so if you have a preference i can dig out the things you desperately need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 8
Moderators 0
Retail Therapy 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 24
Junk Basket 0