Clothes that are too big?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I just wondered what everyone was doing with clothes that they had now lost too much weight to wear anymore.
I have just spent an hour or so listing a few items on Ebay, in the hope that they will go for more than 99p an item! :)

Are you keeping yours?, passing them onto friends? Car booting with them? Ebaying?

I'm not sure if the forum allows it but maybe we could start a thread where we could post items that we are thinking of selling or giving away just to get rid and make some room for new ones! What does everyone think?

Everyone on here is different sizes so some clothes could be bought as an incentive to some and could also really help out those who are losing weight. Clothes are so expensive, especially in plus size.

I did post something similar a few weeks ago and there was interest but nobody kind of ran with it. I've just given lots of stuff to the charity shop and all my really good per una stuff to a friend . But happy to join in as I go down another size :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have handed all my 24s & a lot of 22s to a friend. I am not keeping them as it means I can't put any back on or I'd have nothing to wear. I've got a very grateful friend as I had a lot of clothes!!!!

Ive given all mine to friends or charity! Again no one really ran with this idea last time! x

I gave 3 bin bags full of stuff away last month because I just didnt know what to do with it all.

I will occasionally bump this thread just to remind people that its here. I will probably put some bits on here in the next few days, not to sell just to see if anyone wants them as I am having a massive clearout!

i can go one better. a month or so before i started to get to grips with losing weight i gave away about 7-8 bags of smaller sized clothes. now i am having to buy new ones!!! cant believe i gave them all away. couldnt believe i could do it. now down 2 sizes but trying to see the positives.

My (smaller sized) sister is pregnant so I just handed over a lot of tops to her yesterday, should keep that bump well and truly covered,

KB x

Great Idea Kb! Hubby said to me yesterday did I want to keep an jeans just incase we had another baby. My answer was "no because I can now fit into normal pregnancy jeans from Dorothy Perkins rather than buying a size 28 from Evans" :)

Just a little bump of this thread and to let people know I will be adding size 26 - 22 stuff for sale on ebay later on today so if anyone would like some bargains let me know and I can tell you what i'm selling before listing it on there.

Back