Clothes

MissCD

Have you bought any clothes to inspire you to lose weight? Or are you eyeing anything in particular for when you finish dieting? If so, post it here!

I ordered this skirt yesterday for Ascot in June, I'm not sure the colour will suit me - all my clothes are black!

Warehouse Floral Print Skirt

x

I think I just want to be able to wear my Levi's cut offs or dresses/skirts without tights and if it ever happens short sleeve tops would be a amazing!

i want to wear nice fitted dresses, there's a website called designer desirables and they have stunning dresses on there, really elegant and smart all by different designers. i'm going to a ladies day at a racecourse in august so that'll be another of my goals to try and reach so that i can dress up and wear the whole outift with heels and fascinator and look the part!

That's a lovely skirt OP!

My main bug bear with my body atm is my stomach so I don't really wear form fitting dresses. I'd like to buy one.

I am 3lbs off losing my first 2 stone and I haven't gone shopping yet, I am still walking around in all of my clothes I had on before starting this diet simply because I don't want to purchase a new wardrobe if I am continuing to lose weight. However, I am going shopping tomorrow so might pick up a nice little bargain ;) I have been saving all of money for teeth whitening and hair extensions once I reach my goal weight as a little incentive - I just wish it would hurry up haha! All I do every day is go on-line to shops like Topshop, River Island, New Look etc. and see all these wonderful clothes - it's so so hard to resist not buying :( and I too would love to find a nice pair of jeans (I always struggled before to find any that would fit over my calf's or my kim kardashian butt pmsl) x

I look on line too but also like to go shopping as nothing I want to wear fits me do it spurs me on! How long had it taken you to lose the 2 stone? That's what I want to lose! Well done x

I bought a playsuit to wear on my honeymoon, at the moment I can get it on but it looks awful, especially around the stomach. But I purposely bought it to hang in eyesight to remind me why I am doing this. Hopefully I will be wearing it and smiling :)

I have all my size 14's in the back of the closet, can't wait to get them out and be able to wear them xx

About a month ago my friend some how convinced me to buy these bright yellow shorts i was practically drooling over in a size 12 cos thats where i wana be they are hanging in my closet as a big motivation i started as a size 20 on the bottom i am now a 16 so i i am going to get into them and i am going to take my after photo wearing them with a big smile on my face =D

I'd love to wear a pair of shorts or a short dress without feeling like I have tree trunks for legs :) I think I might buy a pair of denim shorts in a smaller size for my holiday to keep me motivated and on track! Xx

I want to wear a dress with no tights and no pull in pants lol! That is my target outfit <3!

panda-cd said:
I want to wear a dress with no tights and no pull in pants lol! That is my target outfit <3!

And I'd love to wear a belt! And not an xxxxxxl one lol xx

A little black Audrey Hepburn dress - yes still black, but slinky and figure hugging, with seamed stockings and killer heels. Just to show my OH what he's been missing all these years ;)

I would love to wear skinny jeans without looking like I have been poured into them

I'd love to wear something sleeveless and a skirt which ends above the knee! I've just been digging out my old smaller clothes and they are looking very dated. My friend gave me a Karen Millen skirt and top in a size 14 which I am hoping to wear in the summer - currently I am a 16 bottom, 18 top.

Back