Clothing Advice :)

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
Ladies :)

have a callback for a second interveiw for a new a job! first interveiw was good, but this one is with the owner so im slightly scared lol. its a rather prestigious hotel!!

Any advice on what to wear? i dont want to spend a fortune :( my black trousers are miles to big now, suggestions :)

Xx Mairead

Asda has some really nice smart stuff, like black trousers and a smart shirt, at very reasonable prices! I always make an Asda trip before things like interviews!
Obviously you need to look smart but it's as important to feel comfortable so you can relax and show off you at your best :)

EDITED to say WELL DONE on the callback!!! not sure where my brain was earlier that I forgot that bit :)

Last edited:
Thanks girls!! i have a black shift dress or a black skirt and blouse! see what mood take me in morning! had no time to turn up hems on trousers etc. I sooooooo want this!!! Xxx

thank u :)

too nervous to eat! have butterflys in my tummy lol. i have settled on a black skirt, black tights a cream chiffon type top (its not see through lol) and a little swing jacket.

fingers crossed :D xx

i have afro hair, so trust me it is being tied up!! I have black tights and matching heels and my skirt is a below the knee black fitted one. I have a white shirt but i felt quite "waitress" like in that. So hence the cream option

Back