Cloud Nine Happy and beaming from ear to ear!!

efk

I went shopping with my Mum this morning as my wardrobe is lacking at the moment.

I was a bit down as I'd ordered a top for my friend's birthday which arrived this morning. It's a size 20 and is absolutely beautiful but when I tried it on it was really clip and not very flattering.

I saw a linen shirt in the Ann Harvey sale and they only had one left which was size 18. I thought I'd chance my arm and try it on not expecting it even to meet around my boobs! Can you imagine my shock when it fit perfectly! I had to get my Mum to check the label!!

I spent the rest of the shopping trip grinning like village idiot!! :D:D:D

Lol well done! Its an amazing feeling. I've gone from a 24 to 18 and managed to squeeze into a warehouse 16 on wednesday :)

What a fantastic feeling that must have been! I have not braved the shops yet, I hate clothes shopping, I cant wait til I get to enjoy it again, and walk out of a shop like you with a grin ear to ear!

Well done, can't wait to buy some more clothes, I'm putting it off as much as possible though, would be so heartbroken if I couldn't fit into anything smaller!

Well done! I'm off to Freeport tomorrow to get some new work trousers for cheap.

Will put off buying tops until I really need to as I am skint!! It's so expensive this slimming mallarkey!

aww congratulations must be a lovely feeling to buy new smaller clothes ... My size 14 work trousers are all nearly dropping off me but I'm still being stubborn and refusing to buy size 12's as I am determined to buy size 10's instead lol

Well done! I'm looking forward to buying smaller clothes and also fitting into others that I've had for ages and not been able to wear.

Angie

Aww fab. Well done you.

I am size 20 at the mo but all my clothes are too big now (being held up by belts!) but want to wait a bit longer and hopefully skip buying size 18 and go into size 16!

Back