Attack Clover's Diary Xxx

Clover89

Silver Member
Hey :)
Thought id start a diary and as Im new to this it would be great if u guys could give any advice :)
Yesterday was my first day and it went very well (the first day always does!!) i had
B - yog and oatbran
L - 3crabsticks, soft boiled egg
2slices of ham and sugar free jelly
T - chicken breast and natural yogurt
today is going good so far!
Just weighed this morning and lost 3lbs since yesterday so Im on the right track! Hope you all have a good dukan friendly day :) Xxx

Glad your first days are going well. Don;t worry if you don't get too many replies on your diary to start, we tend to sometimes only look at our subscribed threads and then realise there might be new things to look at. LOL.

Keep up with the fluids and hopefully the headaches won't be too bad.

Haha yeah i know. Im exactly he same with subscribed threads! I was known as Anahita on here but for some reason my profile miraculously deleted so iv had to make a new one.
Not had a headache the fist two days but woke up with a thumping head this morning so gone take painkillers and fluids! Do u guys drink coffee? I enjoy it but worried it will dehydrate me? Can feel today is going to be hard with my head. On the plus side another 1.8 lbs down so that's 4.8lbs and im only just starting 3rd day. Love these fast results !x

Todays food for me (day 3 of attack)
B - oatbran and natural yogurt. Tea
L - decaff coffee with sweetner, meatloaf and coconut 0% yogurt (love it! The mulher Greek style one with vanilla and coconut)
T - chicken breast with chopped garlic and onion ( this is allowed in attack isn't it?) and a jelly.

Snack - jelly. Tea
Water 1.5l aswell

Hope you all had a good day too! Xx

Clover, yes I drink coffee, have done since day one.

I actually reduced a lot to just one cup a day at the start of the diet, and stayed that way for about a month, then a second morning cup crept back in and now I am back to at least 3 or 4 cups a day plus I have at least 3 glasses of coke zero, and a hot choc for bedtime (lo fat of course). I deliberately make sure i have at least one full glass of water a day so I haven't completely forgotten about it.

I did try some of the reduced sugar squashes esp the asda ones, but I am not convinced they worked, I still think that weeks horrid losses was because of them. But I know there are a couple of people on here that drink them so its all an individual thing again.

So long as you use the right milk and have sweetner in your drinks then coffee and tea are still ok.

dukannotsofatty said:
Clover, yes I drink coffee, have done since day one.

I actually reduced a lot to just one cup a day at the start of the diet, and stayed that way for about a month, then a second morning cup crept back in and now I am back to at least 3 or 4 cups a day plus I have at least 3 glasses of coke zero, and a hot choc for bedtime (lo fat of course). I deliberately make sure i have at least one full glass of water a day so I haven't completely forgotten about it.

I did try some of the reduced sugar squashes esp the asda ones, but I am not convinced they worked, I still think that weeks horrid losses was because of them. But I know there are a couple of people on here that drink them so its all an individual thing again.

So long as you use the right milk and have sweetner in your drinks then coffee and tea are still ok.

ah that's great. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
My day today has been ok. Although worried about my carb content as iv logged my food in fitness pal and it has totalled 111g Today which is very high isn't it? For dukan at least. Not sure where iv gone wrong though.
Day 4 of attack
B- oatbran porridge with tea
L - 8slices of thin ham as i was in a rush
T - chicken soup, crabsticks and 3slices of ham. Jelly afterwards.
S- was a peach muller yogurt and low cal hot chocolate made up with water.

If anyone can see any errors in my food intake pls let me know!

Last edited:
Oatbran is carbs anyway hun, but its allowed so that might have put the numbers up quite a bit. Also some carbs in the crabstix but again we are allowed up to 8 a day so don't worry. The peach muller yog probably has a few too which is why the lo fat fruit flavour yogs are tolerated....so long as no fruit bits.

dukannotsofatty said:
Oatbran is carbs anyway hun, but its allowed so that might have put the numbers up quite a bit. Also some carbs in the crabstix but again we are allowed up to 8 a day so don't worry. The peach muller yog probably has a few too which is why the lo fat fruit flavour yogs are tolerated....so long as no fruit bits.

Ah ok thankyou for the advice, much appreciated. Felt 100% better today. Past the hardest day i think which ws yesterday. Only thing today was i work odd shifts so Didnt have time for real lunch so i had sweet cravings late afternoon/early eve. Amazing hoe these disappear with dukan though as i would eat biscuit upon biscuit without being satisfied before! X

Ah thanks! Had coffee today for first time in 5days. Had to as i got up for work at 4.30am!! And got home at 7pm oh the joys of nursing!! Did not pick at a single thing and Didnt even want to to be honest !! Feel so good on this diet surprisingly and satisfied by the smallest things!
Day 6 of attack. as i said up early and Didnt want to eat at 4.30am as u can imagine!
B - coffee and multivitamin soluble tablet.
S- lemon yogurt
L- ham slices, laughing cow light triangle*2 and jelly.
T - fish fillet, hard boiled egg and 4 crabsticks.
S - oatran cookie and a cup of tea.

Xx

blimey that is a long day, but then you nurses do work long hours, and then of course theres being on call. Rest for the evening now, good dukan day

Clover your doing great. Keep up the good Dukaning xxx

Great that your not weighing daily sometimes the daily fluctuations drive you crazy lol

Back