Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Todays menu..very similar to yesterday's.. in desperate need of a food shop and herbie order!

Work day today
Breakfast: f1 vanilla shake and soya milk, herbatea

Midmorn: mango slices and water

Lunch: lentil and veg soup (12g protein), salted light popcorn (88kcal bag) blueberries

Mid afternoon: banana with natural yogurt (9g protein) cup of coffee

Tea: f1 vanilla shake with a spoon of options hazelnut hot choc (need to satisfy some cravings!)

Am I eating too much fruit?

Please tell me if im going wrong anyone! Popcorn not ideal but reallynl craving somethin crunchy, better than a packet of crisps though.
Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooo let me know how they are, I always stick to the LM range when theyare half price I stock up ;)
I always think quorn stuff is overpriced really, especially the fridge items (even before they Increased the prices!)

They were on offer in Sainsburys, £1.50 for 6 which I didn't think was bad x

Todays menu..very similar to yesterday's.. in desperate need of a food shop and herbie order!

Work day today
Breakfast: f1 vanilla shake and soya milk, herbatea

Midmorn: mango slices and water

Lunch: lentil and veg soup (12g protein), salted light popcorn (88kcal bag) blueberries

Mid afternoon: banana with natural yogurt (9g protein) cup of coffee

Tea: f1 vanilla shake with a spoon of options hazelnut hot choc (need to satisfy some cravings!)

Am I eating too much fruit?

Please tell me if im going wrong anyone! Popcorn not ideal but reallynl craving somethin crunchy, better than a packet of crisps though.
Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Are u allowed fruit with the shake diet? X

Oh thats a good offer, was that the fridge section? We are but not too much cos of the sugary carbs. I love my fruit though xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Freezer Section, not sure if it has finished now tho? I've been reintroducing fruit over the past month, I've never been able to eat it because of my IBS but I've been peeling the skin off and seem to have been absolutely fine, thank goodness as I missed my fruit! X

Aw thats good, I suffer with ibs too, u just have to find your happy.medium dont you! Glad uv found a way to have fruit,more 0pp's for you too! X

IBS sucks! So far the only two things I've failed to reintroduce are Oats and Bananas but I can live with that! X

Offical weigh in today, an extra half a lb since mid week so a total of 2lbs off this week :eek: Just 0.5lb of losing a stone altogether! X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG! Well Done! What a FAB News, 2lbs is great. Onwards to smashing that stone mark! X

Offical weigh in today, an extra half a lb since mid week so a total of 2lbs off this week :eek: Just 0.5lb of losing a stone altogether! X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great stuff :) well done!

Thanks guys!

Trying to up my protein, just done our weekly shop.
Serena, tesco had 12 frozen quorn sausages for 1.50! but out of stock:mad::thumbdown: the pack of 8 was 2.00.

Todays menu (day off today)

Breakfast: vanilla f1 mixed with ice and coffee mmm

Lunch: 2egg omelette with shallots, mushrooms and baby tomatoes. Side of carrot batons with cottage cheese which I mixed with cracked black pepper and spring onions, really enjoyed it!

Midafternoon: fresh pineapple and 0% fat natural yogurt

Tea: f1 vanilla shake :)

Im back on track and feeling great :D

Thanks guys! Trying to up my protein, just done our weekly shop. Serena, tesco had 12 frozen quorn sausages for 1.50! but out of stock:mad::thumbdown: the pack of 8 was 2.00. Todays menu (day off today) Breakfast: vanilla f1 mixed with ice and coffee mmm Lunch: 2egg omelette with shallots, mushrooms and baby tomatoes. Side of carrot batons with cottage cheese which I mixed with cracked black pepper and spring onions, really enjoyed it! Midafternoon: fresh pineapple and 0% fat natural yogurt Tea: f1 vanilla shake :) Im back on track and feeling great :D

Oooooo I will have to look for those as they are excellent pp value, 3 for 5pp and I love them marinaded In Nandos Marinade! Mmmmmmm! It's great to see u back on track :) x

Just got back from my first attempt at starting running again, found a lovely country park with a lake to go around. Worked out it was a about 3miles a th walk run intervals. Would.love to invest in a proper GPS watch but.all abit.too.pricey for.my student funds :/ feeling good after the exercise though! Xxx

Just got back from my first attempt at starting running again, found a lovely country park with a lake to go around. Worked out it was a about 3miles a th walk run intervals. Would.love to invest in a proper GPS watch but.all abit.too.pricey for.my student funds :/ feeling good after the exercise though! Xxx
Do you have an App on your phone you could use? Well Done on starting running again. X

Do you have an App on your phone you could use? Well Done on starting running again. X

Yeah I have tried a couple, but the gps always messes up, doesnt catch signal and drains my battery like mad. Dont like taking my phone with me incase I drop it either so just guesswork for now, keeping my eyes peeled for deals xx

Yeah I have tried a couple, but the gps always messes up, doesnt catch signal and drains my battery like mad. Dont like taking my phone with me incase I drop it either so just guesswork for now, keeping my eyes peeled for deals xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There Might be one come up if you're lucky. X

Herbalife order in :) I have the citrus protein bars, f1 toffe apple and cinnamon and the f1 tropical on the way, looking forward to It :)

Me and the other half went out and invested in some tennis gear. Just went out for a 45min session in the sunshine, was lovely but knackering! Aiming for a longer session next time. Whole body aches after the run yesterday too, no pain no gain :)

Looking good Clover :) Loving the sound of the shake with cinnamon in!!!! X PS-Well Done on the tennis, I could not be exercising in this heat! X

Had a weekend treat this afternoon.. thanks to serena I was majorly craving ben and jerrys pb cup ice cream, gave in and had 2 scoops this afternoon... it was bloody amazing though! Hoping my boyfriend eats the rest tp stop me eating It all!

Back