Club 10 - I got it tonight

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
AND I didn't know that you got a free week after 3 weeks (IF) you maintain the club 10 or better it? Did you?

OK I only lost half a pound this week and would have loved to have got my one and half stone award (2lb's away) BUT I have had a very stressful week and an ear infection so I was happy with my shiney 10% sticker and certificate.

Thanks to you peeps to for helping keep me on the straight and narrow - or straight and slimness.

:)

Gilly x

It's actually after 10 weeks. If you're at or under your Club 10 weight then you get the free week then.

Well done! :clap:

It's 13 weeks since I got my club 10 and I never got a free week :eek: I shall be having words with my C next week :D

Definitely chase them up!!! :D

Time2bslim - congratulations on your club 10 - you must be feeling great.

ShrinkinBev - If I remember correctly my club 10 letter (with voucher attached) took a few weeks to arrive after I handed in my form - def chase up your consultant.

glad I mentioned it now - was told though it was 3 weeks time? But doesn't matter if it's 10 weeks as I really want to keep at SW this time and lose the weight once and for all.

Good luck toyou all.

It is 10 weeks. I had to remind my C 10 weeks after my Club 10 as she hadn't noted it. She just gave me a slip of paper to give to the lady on pay desk the following week as no formal paperwork had been done.

Hoping to join you in Club Ten tomorrow! It's a long shot tbh, but I can live in hope!

woohoo well done - GREAT news :D

Hi Gilly, congratulations on your Club 10!! That's an amazing acheivement, both in weight loss terms and health terms! It's another milestone in your journey and one that makes you feel great!! You're also getting pretty close to target now I see which must feel amazing too!!X

Hoping to join you in Club Ten tomorrow! It's a long shot tbh, but I can live in hope!

Ooh hi Zoe, good luck to you on your Club 10 tomorrow!! You never know, I never ever thought I'd get my 4 stone on Monday but I surprised myself!! I'll be thinking of you but won't be able to respond as will be in Spain by then!! Arriba arriba!! Catch up next week when I'm home!X

Back