Club 10?

Toola-Roola

Hi all,

I reached my club 10 a few weeks back and I checked with my C about the free class and she confirmed you get your 10th week free.

Does their system remind them or do we have to prompt them? My 10 weeks have passed so need my freebie week!

You get a form to fill in from your C who sends it to HQ and then you get a voucher or maybe it just goes on the computer.

You get it in the post with dates which it must be used between. xx

I never did recieve my voucher, so do keep an eye out for it. My consultant sorted me a free week tho

Helen x

i've never heard of that.... interesting!

You normally get a letter from SW a couple of weeks after you fill out the form (providing your consultant sent it off.....)
At the bottom of the letter is a tear off slip which is your free week voucher.

If your ten weeks have passed I suspect either your consultant didn't send it off, or, if you have had the letter maybe your didn't see the slip?

i got my club 10 seven weeks ago but have not had a voucher. i will ask next week.

I reached Club 10 a couple of months ago, and didn't get sticker, voucher or even an acknowledgement from the consultant. :D

I don't think they apply in our class - in fact, I'm still waiting for my last award sticker too (3 weeks ago).

Why do we get so excited by those little stickers anyway? :p

^^ you should have filled in a form which the consultant or WI person should give you. The voucher comes direct from SW not from the consultant but if the form isn't filled in, or she doesn't send it off, you won't get it.
They apply in every group!!

Not all groups get certificates as the consultant has to pay extra for these, but you do get an award (aka sticker)

Mine wasn't mentioned at all so I spoke to some older members who knew nothing about it. My poor C now owes just about everyone a free week, she must hate me for mentioning it.:eek:

Scanbran i would definitley have a word if you've had no acknowledgement!!

I got my club 10 3 weeks ago.

You should have been given a form to complete and recieve a letter through the post (i got my response 2 days ago with the voucher) it details the dates in which it can be used.

The rules are;

The voucher can be used 10 weeks after you receive your club 10.

You must lose or STS consistently within those 10 weeks for your voucher to be valid - if you gain one week you can have it!

Hope this helps

xxxx

You normally get a letter from SW a couple of weeks after you fill out the form (providing your consultant sent it off.....)
At the bottom of the letter is a tear off slip which is your free week voucher.

If your ten weeks have passed I suspect either your consultant didn't send it off, or, if you have had the letter maybe your didn't see the slip?

I'd guess she didn't send it off. I had to tell her I'd lost 10% and ask for my certificate! Nice enough lady but a bit useless!

Scanbran i would definitley have a word if you've had no acknowledgement!!

I got my club 10 3 weeks ago.

You should have been given a form to complete and recieve a letter through the post (i got my response 2 days ago with the voucher) it details the dates in which it can be used.

The rules are;

The voucher can be used 10 weeks after you receive your club 10.

You must lose or STS consistently within those 10 weeks for your voucher to be valid - if you gain one week you can have it!

Hope this helps

xxxx

Really? The book just says you have to keep it off for 10 weeks or lose even more....

yeah it is , it means you cannot go over your club 10 weight but may carry on losing if you need to

That's what I thought but a previous posts suggests you can only have one week with a gain over the following 10 weeks hence Claireybella's comment. Maybe I am reading it wrong.
:confused:

Back