COB's Diary

Not eaten anything yet today, am very stressed, been given notice on my flat and have 9 weeks to move

What a total nightmare hon.

Do you have support around you?

Dxxx
My Parents are local but no one who can put us up, awaiting council advice

Still stressed but not going to let me weight gain or binging add to this, back on plan today

Really struggling atm. Feel like the rugs been pulled out from under my feet. Still heard nothing from the council. Still packing. The landlord has put my flat back on the market for the same price but still no reason on why she's served me notice. I'm not sleeping and got no appetite at all

Still here, still feel like life is against me.

Decided to get back on it, went out to Take that on Saturday and had a great night, being happy with mind of things made me have an appetite, then ended up with an upset tummy, then back to not sleeping

So today I have my products, am ready, I have 8 weeks until I have a holiday with my daughter, just us two and I want to not worry about how I look and just enjoy the time together :)

Off track yesterday, ate everything I could lay my hands on, had a hefty gain but am on track so far, 1 product done (Berry Yogurt) and loads of fluids

Epic gain last week and first monthly gain for 2019, back on it 100% today

Back