COB's Diary

Does this weather make anyone else want to faceplant a big steaming bowl of stew?
2lb off this week and into a new ston bracket, I seem to be losing it off my face and chin (I can see cheekbones) but not off of my tummy and thighs, tried two pairs of jeans on yesterday, one was a 22 one was a 20 and neither fit, the 22 I could get on, but the button dug right in. Need to start a bit of exercise so thinking of 10 mins warm up on bike then 5 sets of HIIT then 10 warm down.
Well done you - Nobody has noticed yet that i have lost any weight but i have definitely went down a size - I wanted to start February in the next stone bracket but not yet I am sure by my weigh in I will be have slipped into it thats if I can get any of my food sachets.

My plan for #FITFEB - Get the exercise bike out - HIIT is 20 seconds peddle like mental 40 seconds pedal normally
W/C 4th – Cycle 3 times (10 warm up, 10 warm down, 5 x HIIT)
W/C 11th – Cycle 3 times (10 warm up, 10 warm down, 10 x HIIT)
W/C 18th – Cycle 3 times (10 warm up, 10 warm down, 10 x HIIT)
W/C 26th – At Lodge – Walking at least 20 mins per day for 5 days

Feeling rough today, like sicky, yesterday I had a shake day (first time) not sure if this is the reason

Poor you, you may have picked up something, are you feeling any better as the day goes on.
Think I might have, I just keep counting down the clock at work and hope I don't vomit on the keyboard (I don't get paid for sick) so trying to suck it up

woken up full of cold, all achy, hoping not to get poorly.
Had some toast last night which seemed to settle my sicky feeling, going to have proper lunch today

Keep going I’m using your pictures for inspiration!!
Aww thank you. I have a long way too go but it's getting easier, yes I enjoyed Christmas off plan but can say that everyday is getting easier and I'm getting less self punishing if I fall off of the wagon

Maintain this week. Happy with that as been feeling poorly

I'm just exhausted now, feeling much better just need to catch up on sleep and up my water again

Am feeling much more in control mentally, I am going away for a week in 2 weeks time and old me would have thought oh sod it and started eating bad already, new me is thinking, ohh 2 more weigh ins, try hard and I might be closer to seeing another new stone bracket

There was me saying i'm in control, but 3 nights of awful sleep and I just want comfort foods! I'm just drinking cup upon cup of water and coffee to change my mind

It's so hard when you are cold and tired.

Just try to keep going, the feelings of hunger and the cravings for the comfort foods will pass.

You'll be on holiday soon and you can have a bit of naughty food then, it's not too far away.

Dxxx

Progress photo to keep focused

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_142924.jpg
    IMG_20190211_142924.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 36
Back