COB's Diary

Spag Bol for tea last night; had a wobble but used the picture of my weight on scales as motivation

Resisted biscuits and chips in team meeting today. Drank a black coffee instead

Indian style curry for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner

Chocolate shake for breakfast with a shot of coffee in

Choc orange bar for lunch and spag bol for dinner

Berry Yogurt Muesli and Pasta Ham soup for lunch today, got to up the water as yesterday I slacked a little

Dinner yesterday was the Daal, such a treat, and started to put my Xmas tree up.
Today, I have the apple porridge, Noodles and beef and black bean for dinner.

Bar for breakfast today. Carbonara for lunch and beef and black bean for dinner

Yesterday I had Pancakes for breakfast and 2 bars

So had an interview on Tuesday, it was from 11am until 2pm!! Was the longest and strangest interview ever (I didn't get the job) I had half a sandwich (as it was supplied and I didn't realise it went on so long so didn't take any supplies) but I didn't feel guilty or out of control. I just accepted that I'd eaten and go straight back on it. Going to keep this mindset for Christmas too, yes I have a number of meals that won't be TS, but I plan to enjoy them and then get straight back on it

WOW! Well done that’s amazing! Congrats!
I’ve Been reading dairies as motivation as I start tomorrow wish I can do half as well as you lol
Good Luck!!

Getting hungry in the evenings now, so swapping it up, having loads of coffee (black) and water in the morning, then a product for lunch, a product at 5 just before I leave work then one in evening once bedtime routine is completed.

Had some little blips were I am eating food of an evening (and not good food either) it's down to a bit of stress and I need not to eat my stress but find another outlet, but have had a word with myself and am back on track, would love to get to 21lb lost before christmas

Back