COB's Diary

Well done with your loss.

Hope you're feeling much better. If it's the same yucky cold + nausea bug I have, then day 5 is a better turning the corner sort of day.

Had a bit of a binge yesterday, felt poorly and used food as comfort, I suppose 38 years of something will take some time to break, not going to dwell, still feeling poorly but got the day planned

Feeling in control today, think the mental battle is harder than anything, got a plan for things to do at the weekend, and cheated a little and have given my mum some money and my shopping list so I don't have to go! No temptation then

45 days until my 1st holiday..got a tracker stuck to fridge. Going to start fresh each day and count down till holiday

Wonder when everything will stop being such a mental battle. It's exhausting. I want to be healthy and slimmer. But food is just so tasty.
Went shopping for bits for daughter and had to talk myself buying the special buys and stuff.

Oh I feel you, COBhob. The mental battle really is exhausting. Stay strong - You know we're all in the same boat so come and offload when you need to. It's easier to be talked out of self-sabotage than talk yourself out of it in my experience x

Bought some eggs so can boil them up when I'm tempted

Decided that Monday nights are going to be my pamper nights. Well I say paper...maybe self management 😂😂 takes my mind off food and my eye brows need doing and my nails

Had my 3 products and 2 eggs. Not hungry..its the evening and I am bored

Had my 3 products and 2 eggs. Not hungry..its the evening and I am bored
Hi,

Yes the evening’s are definitely the hardest! I try not to watch tv so I don’t get tempted by the ad breaks! I tend to have long baths and read my kindle. You are doing really well don’t let boredom ruin it xx

I went to bed in the end. Glad I did. Good weigh in

Another day. Another mind battle to not eat. Prepping daughters food. So tempting to sneak a slice of bread. A couple of biscuits etc.
No. I don't need it. More water and coffee for me

Just think all these early nights in the winter will help you slim! Come summer you will be a slim, energetic lady!

If I am fighting the cravings I drink a pint of water and wait 30 minutes if I can’t resist
I occasionally have a boiled egg or half a bar. I think it’s better to have something like that than go mad and eat the contents of my kitchen! You are doing really well keep going it will get easier xx

The mind battle is the hardest bit so you’re doing great having plans in place. How’s the book going? I’ve my sons birthday party on Saturday. Strength and staying power will be needed in buckets. Keep going you can do this!

The mind battle is the hardest bit so you’re doing great having plans in place. How’s the book going? I’ve my sons birthday party on Saturday. Strength and staying power will be needed in buckets. Keep going you can do this!
Yes still reading. Need to get crafting again really

Today is going to be a struggle, my car has been vandalised overnight and I'm already fighting my emotions not to just sit and stuff my face.

Back