COB's Diary

Weighed in a day early. 1.5lb down so happy with that, 1.5lb to get to my pre christmas target :)

Well got weighed at dr today and actually lost 5lb happy dance

Tried the Stollen Bar yesterday - it was lovely and tasted naughty, got the white chocolate orange one to try today
Start of food week too, so gonna buy some supplies on the way home

Fell off the wagon a little, just with food creeping in and giving into temptation. Giving myself a talking to as this week I have some social events that I am off plan for but that's not the excuse to go mad.
Thursday is my work xmas meal, friday my daughter is 4, sat it's her party then nothing until Xmas.

Will be back on track 3rd jan

Restarting today instead

4 products yesterday as I was really hungry
Shake, Spag Bol, Pizza Mix, Double Choc bar, over 3 litres of water and a close relationship with the toilet again

4 products yesterday too, Golden Syrup Porridge, Double Choc Bar, Chicken Fajita mix, Cookies and Cream bar, over 3l of water

Woke this morning with the horrid metal taste in mouth

Looks like you’re going great guns. I need to up my water! I’ve the horrid taste in mouth too. I guess we are where we need to be! Have a great day

Yesterday I was out and about so slacked on the water, tried to drink as much as possible when I got in but meant I spent a lot of time in the loo. Got a bit of insomnia (expected) but am still shattered and cold

Hi. How was today? I’m cold and physically tired but weirdly a little more mentally alert. Loo visits are good. Although they can be a bit tedious when so frequent. I struggle with emotional eating. I had a meltdown yesterday and threw loo rolls across the room. If we aren’t eating them away we have to finally feel them. It’s tough. Have you thought about a written diary just for you? I started one and it’s helping. Good luck.

Was thinking about a diary last night actually about everything, I have myself having to stop snapping at my daughter, so I take a breath now.
I've got a bit of a cough and a cold so feeling poorly

Oh I hope you haven’t got the lurgy doing the rounds. My son is 5 and wants to share his sweeties etc. I feel awful saying no. My temper is much more short than it was too. Keep going. It’ll be worth it. Do you do sport?

No, I work Full time and am a single parent so don't get much me time

5lb loss this week

Back