Coconut milk/cream

eatlikeaGFgirl

I was wondering which brands of tinned coconut milk/cream everyone uses? I'm trying to find the best to buy with the least rubbish in. I currently use Koko but want one with a shorter ingredients list! Sadly I don't have the time to make my own.

Thank y' kindly folks xx

I was wondering which brands of tinned coconut milk/cream everyone uses? I'm trying to find the best to buy with the least rubbish in. I currently use Koko but want one with a shorter ingredients list! Sadly I don't have the time to make my own.

Thank y' kindly folks xx

The Biona brand is nice and is only coconut and water, but it's not cheap! If using tinned and not at the healthfood store, I usually look for one that only has guar gum as a thickener as that doesn't disagree with me too badly. The Koko is tasty and sometimes I still have it as a treat but not often now because of the ingredients list length that you mention!

The Biona brand is nice and is only coconut and water, but it's not cheap! If using tinned and not at the healthfood store, I usually look for one that only has guar gum as a thickener as that doesn't disagree with me too badly. The Koko is tasty and sometimes I still have it as a treat but not often now because of the ingredients list length that you mention!

Thanks! Think I'll have to have a wander to the health food store :)

Back